1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Martha Barger's Recent Activity

1. Martha Barger replied to the thread Consequences of Any Light After Dark (even Red).

Hi Matty, I am new It's Dec of 2019 and I live at 38.0293° N. I am suffering from information overload. I have thought and thought and...

Dec 6, 2019 at 7:35 PM
  2. Martha Barger liked Matty_M's post in the thread Consequences of Any Light After Dark (even Red).

I've been trying it and I end up feeling like I'm getting nothing done, because I go through all the motions during the day with school...

Dec 6, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  3. Martha Barger liked JanSz's post in the thread Consequences of Any Light After Dark (even Red).

Personally I have a problem with blue-blockers. They came as a eye protection from blue light frequencies. They are being used often all...

Dec 6, 2019 at 5:23 PM
  4. Martha Barger replied to the thread Poor blood circulation in the extremities.

I like the idea 'like a lot of ideas' but not the expense of those units plus the amount of water. My next water project is to get a...

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26 PM
  5. Martha Barger liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Poor blood circulation in the extremities.

Poor blood circulation is also a lack of sunlight. [media]

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:07 PM
  6. Martha Barger replied to the thread Poor blood circulation in the extremities.

Great thread for me Jamie as I have very cold extremities my nose, hands and feet especially at night when I am trying to get to sleep....

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:06 PM
  7. Martha Barger liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Inclined Bed Therapy.

I am a fan.....because it is using the natural way to stimulate sleep.

Dec 5, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  8. Martha Barger replied to the thread D'Adamo's Blood Type Testing and Diet.

My post was not allowed just got blocked on a Facebook BTD site... but I think the word needs to get out... that we all need to learn...

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  9. Martha Barger replied to the thread ox bile / bile acid factors - recommendations?.

Got Bile? part 2b comments continued shared by Martha Barger Comments Wendy Myers Mod Avery • OH yes! Beyond safe! YOU NEED BILE to...

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:57 AM
  10. Martha Barger replied to the thread ox bile / bile acid factors - recommendations?.

Got Bile? Part 3 shared by Martha Barger Martha Ray's Notes: There is some conflicting info out there as to what foods to avoid or...

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  11. Martha Barger replied to the thread ox bile / bile acid factors - recommendations?.

Got Bile? part 2a comments shared by Martha Barger Comments Mary O'Donnell I have a couple of other things that saved my gallbladder...

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  12. Martha Barger replied to the thread ox bile / bile acid factors - recommendations?.

This has been my past research on Bile. Pre stricter Paleo and pre JK and OHF Props to Louise Gittleman, Dr. Victor Marchione, Michael...

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:42 AM
  13. Martha Barger liked Ronald Waters's post in the thread Constipation - BIG LIE !.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I got this product for my dad a year ago and he's still using it. Your can look up Jenifer Daniels online but if you...

IMG_20191130_215320982.jpg IMG_20191130_215308338.jpg Dec 2, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  14. Martha Barger liked Inger's post in the thread Constipation - BIG LIE !.

Martha, have you tried to cut out all plant matter? And eat at least half of your animal foods raw? Including things like raw oysters...

Dec 2, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  15. Martha Barger liked JanSz's post in the thread Constipation - BIG LIE !.

I've spend a boat load of money on a boat load of supplements and remedies over the years... ============================ I know that...

upload_2019-12-1_15-35-26.png Dec 2, 2019 at 9:14 PM