1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Martha Barger
Last Activity:
Nov 15, 2019 at 7:10 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
August 23

Share This Page

Martha Barger

New Member, Female, from Charlottesville, VA and Houston TX

Martha Barger was last seen:
Nov 15, 2019 at 7:10 PM
    1. There are no messages on Martha Barger's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    August 23

Signature

Sic transit gloria mundi
    Age: 67 Sex: F Maternal Haplogroup: H1a3 Joined: May 2019
    Dx: Hypothyroidism Dx 2005. Cancer Dx 2009 -treated CTCA-AZ,-told cancer free'10, Leg Blood Clot '09,
    Surgeries: Tonsils, D&C, Vein surgery, Port placement for cancer treatment and removal
    Current Rx: 1 grain desiccated thyroid- Nature-Throid brand
    Current Therapies / Protocols Leptin Rx | Hot Cold showers (Schulze) | Light improvements
    Health WINS: Sleep is better, have lost 10 lbs...earlier to bed,deeper sleep from getting am sunlight, viewing sunrises and sunsets
    Health Goals: To get 21+ wonky blood markers optimal especially high HS CRP, weight loss-lost 100 lbs 10 years ago, kept off but want 15 more lbs gone for my current goal, get off thyroid medication and tons of supplements, move more, to be rid intermittent full body pain, improve skin fragility on arms and heal rashes behind ears and improve mental clarity and energy level.
    All physical health as logistical support for my mission.
    My Optimal Journal: [TBD]