1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Marilynn Stebbins's Recent Activity

1. Marilynn Stebbins replied to the thread IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?.

Thanks for your response, BrunoB. I am not sure what a TMF is? I thought I had gotten rid of my SIBO symptoms, but maybe I don't...

Jun 13, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  2. Marilynn Stebbins replied to the thread IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?.

I have been on an elimination diet, it seems forever. I only seem to have about a dozen foods left to eat.

Jun 13, 2021 at 7:36 PM
  3. Marilynn Stebbins replied to the thread IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?.

Thanks so much for your response. I have made extra note of it. I have been taking betaine hydrochloride for about 3 years before all my...

Jun 13, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  4. Marilynn Stebbins replied to the thread IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?.

Jun 13, 2021 at 7:18 PM
  5. Marilynn Stebbins replied to the thread Another in N. CAL.

Do you have a link for swiss fabric hat to cover thyroid?

Jun 11, 2021 at 11:05 PM
  6. Marilynn Stebbins replied to the thread Another in N. CAL.

Jun 11, 2021 at 11:04 PM
  7. Marilynn Stebbins liked Saichi's post in the thread Introducing myself and possibly leaving NYC asap.

I've been in NYC past few days and I'm seeing serious psychological and physical damage being done to almost every one I know. Since...

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:55 PM
  8. Marilynn Stebbins liked Kimberly P's post in the thread Introducing myself and possibly leaving NYC asap.

Hello, new friends. I've been following Jack for the past couple months and I'm so grateful for the wisdom. I don't have any pressing...

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:55 PM
  9. Marilynn Stebbins liked Freebird's post in the thread Hi from a new member moving to Florida.

Good stuff. Thanks John.

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:46 PM
  10. Marilynn Stebbins liked John Schumacher's post in the thread Hi from a new member moving to Florida.

Thought you-all would enjoy this -> "You moving to Florida?" by Ken Wheeler [MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:30 PM
  11. Marilynn Stebbins liked JanSz's post in the thread Hi from a new member moving to Florida.

Facebook group called "Mitochondriacs Moving to Florida." Ability to see dawn and sunrise year round and sun at least till 8pm or...

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:10 PM
  12. Marilynn Stebbins liked Joel Marquez's post in the thread Hi from a new member moving to Florida.

Thanks Caroline. I'm not sure where to put this, but after the monthly Q&A, I was inspired to start a Facebook group called...

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:09 PM
  13. Marilynn Stebbins liked Joel Marquez's post in the thread Hi from a new member moving to Florida.

Hi Everyone! My wife and I currently live in Seattle, and we've made the decision to sell our house in our overpriced neighborhood and...

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:06 PM
  14. Marilynn Stebbins liked Jacks's post in the thread Hello from CA - but considering moving.....

So are you also in CA? Sucks here. Yeah - it is a big puzzle right now figuring out where to go. Thinking of visiting a few cities in...

Jun 11, 2021 at 10:01 PM
  15. Marilynn Stebbins liked Penny's post in the thread Hello from CA - but considering moving.....

So, if I remember correctly, here is what JK says about all of that - Colorado is a fail if you live by any of the 7 military bases that...

Jun 11, 2021 at 9:59 PM
  16. Marilynn Stebbins replied to the thread IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?.

Thanks for responding. Yes, I don't believe I do, but I have done some testing w/ my cornet but am somewhat confused by the results for...

Jun 11, 2021 at 9:51 PM
  17. Marilynn Stebbins liked Hunger4More's post in the thread IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?.

It took a few months for me, but eventually IBS did go away. Not sure about your current environment. But make sure you don't have any...

Jun 11, 2021 at 9:41 PM
  18. Marilynn Stebbins posted a new thread.

IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?

I do naked sunrise watching and doing CT, open water swimming and in tub and am able to digest higher fat which is miraculous, but still...

Forum: Beginners Area

Jun 10, 2021 at 4:53 PM