1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mariangela
Last Activity:
Jun 16, 2019 at 4:48 PM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Apr 26, 1960 (Age: 59)
Home Page:
Certified Yoga Therapist

Share This Page

Mariangela

Namaste, mitochondria, Female, 59, from PA

Mariangela was last seen:
Jun 16, 2019 at 4:48 PM
    1. There are no messages on Mariangela's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 26, 1960 (Age: 59)
    Home Page:
    http://www.chroniclymerecovery.com/
    Certified Yoga Therapist
    I’m Mariangela Mancuso and I’m the founder of chroniclymerecovery.com.
    I help women take their lives back from Lyme Disease!

I suffered with late stage 3 neuropsychiatric Lyme disease that I had for 5 years. It destroyed my gut and all foods made me sick, one way or another. I had other things like seizures, catatonia, speech difficulties, walking problems, electrical shocks, hallucinations, incredible pain and fatigue. Yoga therapy gave me the coping skills to get through the recovery process and all natural IVs did the physical repair. I had gotten 85% better and stalled. And then found Jack Kruse. After 15 minutes of using Jack Kruse's methods for Leptin RX , EMF RX and CT the first time, I had an incredible healing event that got my gut back 100% No kidding. I have NO more Lyme disease. None.
    • Over 9 years experienced as a Certified Yoga Therapist.
    • An Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with over 100 hours of training in yoga for emotional and physical trauma.
    • A member of Yoga Alliance and the International Association Of Yoga Therapists.
    • A Reiki Master and Certified ThetaHealing®Practitioner.

Signature

Dx: 5 years of Neuropsychiatric Lyme Disease with co-infections babesia, bartonella : gut unable to tolerate any foods, MS like symptoms, ALS Like symptoms, Parkinsons like symptoms, Alzhiemers symptoms. This translates to seizures, shaking ,vibrating, electrical shocks, sudden severe muscle spasms, rage episodes, severe brain pain, blurry or double vision, inability to tolerate sounds, confusion, de-personalization episodes, loss of memory, inability to read or follow conversations, speech difficulty, hallucinations , random loss of motor skills especially walking, total body swelling episodes, racing heart episodes, insomnia, severe pain and fatigue ; chemical sensitivities, mold reactions, systemic yeast

Surgeries: 2008 Appendix removal

Current Rx: Yoga Therapy, Natural IVs, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Natural Thyroid Bioidentical Hormones of BiEstrogen, progesterone, Testosterone; boatload of supplements prescribed by current integrative MD

Current Therapies / Protocols: Post Leptin Rx , EMF RX, Cold Thermogenesis

Health WINS: I started Jack's protocols on August 23, 2017. In 15 min I was CURED OF LYME DISEASE - EVERY LAST MISERABLE SYMPTOM INCLUDING MY GUT ISSUES! Right now I am 8 months free of all illness . I am off all supplements like adrenal support, vitamin C, fungals, multivitamin, and more . I am off thyroid. All my hormone doses have dropped to 1/4 the amount I was taking. I feel like I am in my 20's! I eat without any worry of getting sick. My weekly natural IV therapies are now stopped and on an as needed basis(I have not needed them); weekly chiro and acupuncture now at 1x a month, yoga therapy just for fun

Health Goals: looking to maintain no return of illness since relapse is very common in Lyme and co-infections but I am not worried. I am confident that continuing with Jack K's methods is key to long term health with these drama illnesses.

My Optimal Journal: