1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

malc0088's Recent Activity

1. malc0088 replied to the thread WINTER SURVIVAL GUIDE.

I decided to go with a sperti rather than going to the tanning booth. 3 reasons - I can use dminder to track my estimated Vitamin D...

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  2. malc0088 liked MITpowered26's post in the thread Christmas tree journal.

"On paper, I've thrown a lot of money, really quickly, at the Jack Kruse experience. On the outside, sometimes I wonder what people...

Sep 18, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  3. malc0088 replied to the thread How was your CT today?.

what light are you doing CT under? outdoors? red/ir/uva? how about after a BAB or big meal?

Sep 17, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  4. malc0088 replied to the thread Momma Liesel @ Aproned Acre.

from your consult post - Full panel red light- UVA, UVB and infrared A will help me feel better today, but not cure this. 20 min...

Sep 16, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  5. malc0088 replied to the thread Thyroid disease is a disease linked to poor AM sunlight exposure......

it's absolutely scary to find out just how much AM sunlight impacts your thinking AKA Dopamine levels. My wife and I started making...

Sep 16, 2019 at 10:49 AM
  6. malc0088 liked LieselK's post in the thread Momma Liesel @ Aproned Acre.

Reflecting on the changes I've seen after moving and how I feel I've gained control of my life in so many ways. I didn't think I was...

Sep 16, 2019 at 10:40 AM