1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Majcul
Last Activity:
May 13, 2021
Universal Production Partners, 2D compositor

Share This Page

Majcul

New Member, Female, from Prague, Czech Republic

Majcul was last seen:
May 13, 2021
    1. There are no messages on Majcul's profile yet.
  • About

Universal Production Partners, 2D compositor
    I am a former ignorant of the inner activities in human body, transformed into an enthusiastic learner.

A few years ago, I started to be interested in the human well being and the connection between the psychic (moods, inteligence, memory, ...), food and environment and after some time I found your blog by a serendipity. I have been going through it since then and I am getting deeper and deeper in understanding my own body which feels perfect and frustrating at the same time. I am creating the translations of these blog articles which helps me with the proper understanding.

If only I paid more attention to the organic chemistry and physics in high school :)

In the process of finding a way of living with nature.