1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Madison28
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2017
Birthday:
Sep 28, 1962 (Age: 57)
Stay at home caretaker

Share This Page

Madison28

New Member, Female, 57, from Chicago Burbs

"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things." Mother Teresa Sep 1, 2016

Madison28 was last seen:
Mar 25, 2017
    1. Madison28
      Madison28
      "I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things." Mother Teresa
    2. Madison28
      Madison28
      I was diagnosed in 2005 with MS. I now have what I think is Adrenal Fatigue.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 28, 1962 (Age: 57)
    Stay at home caretaker

Signature

Age: 53 Sex: F Joined JackKruse.com:[I may have joined a while ago, but only lurked a bit. Official join date is August 28, 2017 ]

Dx: [ Anxiety Disorder 1982, Multiple Sclerosis 2005, Sjogren's Syndrome 2007, Mercury Poisoned confirmed via an HTMA July 2016]

Surgeries:
    1964, Eye Surgery to correct wandering right eye.
    1964-Repaired Eye Surgery Accident
    1973, Tonsillectomy & Adnedoidectomy
    1988-April, Appendectomy
    1988-June-Ectopic Pregnancy, with removal of R Fallopian Tube (infected), Pregnancy was found in L Fallopian Tube, was told I'd never have any more children
    1988-September, Knee Surgery
    1991-Breast Lump Removal
    1992-D&C due to miscarriage
    1993-Cholecystectomy
    1994-Fatty Tumor Removal
    1994-Polyp removal, hemmoroidectomy
    1996-Emergency C-Section, Tubal Ligation of Remaining L Tube
    1999-Hysterectomy
    2002-Polyp Removal in Bowel
    2009-Another Fatty Tumor Removal
    2014-Another Polyp Removal in Bowel Area

Current Rx:
    Imipramine, 150mg, Re:Anxiety Disorder
    Clonazepam-1mg
    Venlafaxine-250mg, depression
    Mirapex-Restless Legs

Current Therapies / Protocols: [ Grounding, removal of electronics (wifi, etc- not sure if this is a therapy or not) , get that bed cover thingy, Soon to Start Adrenal Protocols and Leptin Rx, as well as 23andme hacks, and other things as I learn more.

Health WINS:
    Many, will be coming soon as I learn more about myself and available protocols to apply to better myself.
    Health Goals: become a health inspiration to my son daughter, mother and grandchildren, lose weight, get off all meds, conquer adrenal fatigue, M.S., Inflammation, and become a Queen of Hormonal Control

My Optimal Journal: Saving Myself, will post link as soon as I figure out how to do it :)

PERSONAL GOALS: Write a great book, SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS, help at a woman's shelter. Become a master guitar player. Be able to purchase two homes, both with privacy area's so that I can be naked in the sun. Lastly, my goal is to be deep, and far from superficial. :)