1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lisa Walker
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2019
Birthday:
January 20
Operations Manager

Share This Page

Lisa Walker

New Member, Female, from Tacoma. Washington, USA

Hi! Apr 10, 2019

Lisa Walker was last seen:
Apr 10, 2019
    1. Lisa Walker
  • About

Birthday:
    January 20
    Operations Manager
    Hi!
    I’m so excited to be part of this forum. I have been using the red light therapy for two weeks now and it has literally been a life saver!

I am a pretty healthy adult. I take no prescription meds and I’m active and eat healthy. That being said, I have epilepsy. I had grand mal seizures as a child and had my last episode when I was 24 yrs old. Interestingly. I found that taking medication made me have more seizures so I stopped all meds and took care of myself. I don’t recommend this for others but it worked for me. I have been seizure free for 31 years (although my EEGs still show abnormal electrical conductivity.)

Well, this last year was one of the most stressful times of my life. In May of 2018 I was in a meeting with extremly high stress, in a room with fluorescent lighting (my brain hates these lights) and I had what appeared to be an absence seizure but suddenly I was unable to communicate and I just kept repeating the same sentence over and over. I was taken to the ER and had many tests. EEGs, MRI, EKG etc. I was dx with Transient Global Amnesia. I had complete anterograde amnesia for 18 hours. Scary!

So, time to make some huge changes in my life. Stress was killing me and my brain had had enough! Sometimes it takes a big wake up call to change.

I’m hoping to learn and share with this community.