1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lindsay Alfieri
Last Activity:
Aug 26, 2020

Following 1

Birthday:
Dec 22, 1981 (Age: 38)
Homemaker

Share This Page

Lindsay Alfieri

Silver, Female, 38, from Weymouth, MA USA

Lindsay Alfieri was last seen:
Aug 26, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Lindsay Alfieri's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 1981 (Age: 38)
    Homemaker
    Hello!

My name is Lindsay and I am thrilled to have found Dr. Kruse. I discovered him on Youtube in September of 2018 and, for the first time in my life, I feel like I've found someone who is able to put all the pieces together. I have a few different degrees (BA and MA in Italian linguistics, a Doctor of Natural Health degree with a specialization in Ayurvedic medicine, and an ESL degree) but when I found Jack Kruse, I realized that I basically know nothing of dire importance LOL. I'm excited to learn this immensely important material so that I can teach my children how to survive in a polluted world. Every gut feeling I've ever had about health, doctors, medicine, EMFs, technology etc was confirmed after hearing Jack speak. It was such a relief that I've been correct in my instincts because it's not easy swimming up stream... which is what I feel like I've been doing my whole life! Even though I've just been following the laws of nature...

I came here looking for a cause of my daughter's severe eczema and after following Dr. Kruse's advice, she is cured, thank God! I was at my wit's end and then the answers came when I was about to collapse! We are now working on moving to Florida this year :)

I am excited to connect with other like-minded people and to continue to learn from Dr. Kruse. My two little daughters are mini black swans in training too!

Lindsay