1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lindsay Alfieri
Last Activity:
Dec 9, 2019 at 11:47 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Dec 22, 1981 (Age: 37)
Homemaker

Share This Page

Lindsay Alfieri

Gold, Female, 37, from Weymouth, MA USA

Lindsay Alfieri was last seen:
Dec 9, 2019 at 11:47 PM
    1. There are no messages on Lindsay Alfieri's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 1981 (Age: 37)
    Homemaker
    Hello,
    My name is Lindsay and I am thrilled to have found Dr. Jack. I'm so excited to learn more about the body from the quantum physics perspective. I just discovered Dr. Jack on Youtube a week or two ago and for the first time in my life I feel like I've found someone who is able to put all the pieces 'together". I have a few different degrees (BA and MA in Italian linguistics, a Doctor of Natural Health degree with a specialization in Ayurvedic medicine, a cosmetology license and an ESL degree) but when I found Jack Kruse, I realized that I basically know nothing of dire importance LOL. I'm excited to learn this immensely important material so that I can teach my children how to survive in a polluted world. Every gut feeling I've ever had about health, doctors, medicine, EMFs, technology etc was confirmed after hearing Jack speak. It was such a relief that I've been correct in my instincts because it's not easy swimming up stream... which is what I feel like I've been doing my whole life! Even though I've just been following the laws of nature...

My husband is from southern Italy and I am from the south shore of Boston, MA. We lived in Italy for the first 3 years of our marriage and then we moved to my neck of the woods 4 years ago before our first child was born. Now I realize, from a sunlight perspective, that was probably a big mistake because New England weather is horrible...and Italy's climate is decidedly superior :). We have two little daughters that are the light of our lives, 3 years old and 4 months old.

What brings me here, apart from my love of study of the important things in life, is my 3 year old daughter who has been suffering from atopic dermatitis for 2 years. I've spent 2 years studying my butt off, trying every single remedy recommended for eczema but to no avail. It has been nothing short of exhausting on so many different levels but I won't stop until I find out why she is suffering with this incessant itch from her elbows to her hands and cure her. I know her body has been telling us something but I feel so stupid that I haven't yet discovered the cause and fixed it. Besides my own education, I've been to countless doctors, dermatologists, allergists, naturopaths, homeopaths, acupuncturists, etc but no one has ever emphasized the importance of sunlight as a factor in the creation of leaky gut in patients with atopic dermatitis... until Jack... and it makes friggin SENSE! So thank God for Jack, for giving the intelligence to be able to put this altogether and teach us. That's a true doctor and surgeon. I'm confident that this will be my last stop in this exhausting search for answers. I want to understand all of this down to the most minute detail so I can teach my children and show them how to live the most optimal life while they are on this earth and how to avoid being "had" by the powers that shouldn't be. Only then will we be able to help others around us heal too.

So, a little bit about my daughter: I had her naturally, without any drugs, I breastfed her for 3 years, I refused to vaccinate her conventionally but I did do homeoprophylaxis which I am very happy with. I only buy organic, cook three healthy meals a day, drink spring water, all of our outlets have dirty electricity filters, our WIFI has been disengaged for 3 years, we have a EMF bed canopy for her, and we wear those EMF stones (a year and a half ago i bought like 5 devices to measure EMF, dirty electricity etc). Now having come to Jack's neck of the woods, we all have blue blocking glasses that we wear at night or if we are around artificial light or are using computers (yup like Jack we could care less about what people think of us!), we use minimal artificial light at night (most of the time we walk around in the dark lol), we look at the morning light (or lack thereof because this climate stinks), we were moccasins 90% of the time, no TV or screen time, and we cut out all carbs and increased fish intake and animal fat. LIfe is good lol :) Honestly we are very happy living this way. In fact, if it were for me we'd be living an Amish lifestyle but my husband is not ready to make that leap yet lol. I can't stand this cell phone addicted culture, I want to throw up when I see a child trying to get a cellphone addicted parent's attention, and I almost never use one except for emergencies. The computer is used very little except for research. According to the majority of "causes of eczema", I am doing everything right...yet my daughter's gut is all screwed up, she has h. pylori infection and leaky gut, low vitamin D and glutathione among other things. So what am I missing? SUNLIGHT, right? We are forced to be inside 9+ months of the year and it's too cold, raining or snowy to enjoy a walk for the majority of the time. I hate it.

My goal here is to confirm what I think we have to do (MOVE) and determine where the best place is for my daughter to live (and the rest of us!) so that we can strive to achieve optimal health and cure her condition. I thought about rural Maine on a farm for good grounding and low population density but it's lacking in the sunlight....or maybe we should move back to southern Italy (my husband's family literally lives on Mount Vesuvius near Naples, Italy, although the downfall is that the population density of that area is worse than Japan= EMF nightmare). So maybe a farm in rural southern Italy?! :)

I ordered some blood and stool tests in June for my daughter and the results revealed:

Leaky Gut : results from Wheat Zoomer test
    Total IgG 746mg/dL and Total IgA 65 ("high risk")
    Anti-Actin IgG 1.26 ("high risk")
    Wheat Germ Agglutinin IgG 0.80 (moderate)
    Gamma Gliadin IgG 1.20 (high risk)
    Prodynorphin IgG 1.31 (high risk)
    LMW Glutenin IgG 1.10 (high risk)
    everything else in normal or moderate range

Gut dysbiosis (low good bacteria, high bad bacteria?)

Positive for H.Pylori infection

A ton of food intolerances

Nutrient Deficiencies:

Vitamin A 111.7 in serum and 2.0 in WBC
    Vit. B1 17.4 in Serum and 4.1 in WBC
    Vit. B2 11.6 and 6.2
    Vit. B3 6.8 and 81.6
    Vit. B6 9.7 and <0.1
    Vit. B12 805 in serum
    Vit B5 149.2 in serum and 20.8 in WBC
    Vit C 0.8 in serum and 1.5 in WBC
    Vit. D3 1.9 in serum and 31.9 in WBC
    Vit D, 25-OH 28 in serum
    Vit E 21.6 in serum and 136.1 in WBC
    Vit K1 3.9 and <0.01
    Vitamin K2 <0.01 serum and <0.01 in WBC
    Folate 14.8 in serum and 98.1 in RBC

Minerals
    All normal range except low zinc in serum (0.4)

Metabolites, Electrolytes and Amino Acids all within normal range

Antioxidants:
    Low Cysteine 8.5 in serum
    Low Glutathione <0.1 in serum
    Others within normal range

Fatty Acids: Omega 3 & 6
    High EPA 1.80 in RBC
    DHA 9.3 in RBC
    DPA 1.68 in RBC
    High Total Omega-3 13.40 in RBC
    Others within normal range

Thank you for a taking a look at my personal journey thus far and would appreciate any direction and/or recommendations! My goal in life at present is to give my daughter a normal childhood that includes being able to sleep through the night without waking up to itch and days where she doesn't have to wear long sleeves to hide her eczema. The poor thing is a trooper...but we are all so tired from not sleeping and fighting this condition. I am willing to do anything to cure this so I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning from Dr. Jack!