1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LieselK's Recent Activity

1. LieselK liked shah78's post in the thread KRUSIAN QUOTES.

"MOVE TO THE YUCATAN"!! :)

Mar 18, 2019 at 7:36 PM
  2. LieselK replied to the thread KRUSIAN QUOTES.

"Intuition is built by the light and darkness we allow into our lives." "The better the current in your body, the better your intuition...

Mar 18, 2019 at 7:36 PM
  3. LieselK replied to the thread fcc-opens-95ghz-to-3thz-spectrum-for-6g-7g-or-whatever-is-next.

And to think that at some point the FCC had an issue with Eminem's songs on the radio- can't hurt the poor kiddos ears. #priorities...

Mar 18, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  4. LieselK replied to the thread Momma Liesel @ Aproned Acre.

I'm just angry. My hormones are not right- like zero sex drive and I'm irritable and agitated despite getting great sun these last 2...

Mar 18, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  5. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Day 19: Inextricable links 1. Getting ready to wake my mother to go see sunrise. WOHOOOO I've been up since 3am. While that's nothing...

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  6. LieselK liked kris90's post in the thread Biohacking my zip-code.

The best thing I've ever done for my family was move out of the city, get property surrounded by trees and away from WIFI and cell...

Mar 18, 2019 at 10:56 AM
  7. LieselK liked Phosphene's post in the thread KRUSIAN QUOTES.

“Ideation without execution leads to deletion of all good ideas. Execution trumps debate. A debate is masturbation for procrastination.“...

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  8. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread KRUSIAN QUOTES.

Cool insights. I believe the masters can be effective in teaching and effecting insights in others, even as they are learning it on the...

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  9. LieselK attached a file to the thread Momma Liesel @ Aproned Acre.

[ATTACH] Remembered this gem, copyright 1990, that I got way back when from my sis. I had readbit as a teen. SO interesting to see the...

0318191016.jpg Mar 18, 2019 at 9:57 AM
  10. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread KRUSIAN QUOTES.

"the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself"

Mar 18, 2019 at 7:12 AM
  11. LieselK replied to the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

I didn't know the pre-Mexico Jason, but I like this one a lot :)

Mar 17, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  12. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Day 17: Gods n stuff Focal points: Second day meeting sunrise. Feels good Secondarily, need to up my food game. Sardines in water—-...

Mar 17, 2019 at 3:59 PM
  13. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Day 16: Despicable me Well, I met the sunrise today. This was a pivotal change for me. Putting life before business. WIN. But I...

Mar 17, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  14. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Sorry ! Let me clarify. I think my meaning was lost. I love the forum. It has been a bedrock for me. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, ACTION (in...

Mar 17, 2019 at 3:57 PM
  15. LieselK liked Phosphene's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Hey I’m slightly offended that you equate forum entanglement with a low-dopamine activity! ;) I get what you mean, but I’ve had some...

Mar 17, 2019 at 3:56 PM
  16. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Day 15: Uneventful last 24 hours. I'm having trouble actually reporting some change, some experience. Was this a failed day? Perhaps. I...

17. LieselK liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Day 14: It's been a late post. It's been a whirlwind 24 hours. It's been down, then its been up. But I'm happy there is a happy ending...

18. LieselK liked caroline's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

I have always felt that we are made up of so many pieces ....the good, the bad and the ugly. There are things we regret, there are...

Mar 17, 2019 at 3:53 PM