1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Laura C
Last Activity:
Jul 4, 2019
Birthday:
Dec 16, 1972 (Age: 46)
Business Owner/ Self Employed

Share This Page

Laura C

New Member, Female, 46, from Wisconsin

Laura C was last seen:
Jul 4, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Laura C's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 16, 1972 (Age: 46)
    Business Owner/ Self Employed

Interact

Signature

Age: 46 Sex: F Joined JackKruse.com: [Feb 2018] Gold Member [July 21018]
    Dx: [menorrhagia of unknown origin 2009, mitral valve prolapse 1996, hypothyroidism after daughters birth 1996, leaky gut since 1980's w/dairy sensitivity, spondylolesthesis L-3 1994, myopia -9.00 in each eye]
    Surgeries: [zero, unless wisdom teeth removal counts]
    Current Rx: [none]
    Current Therapies / Protocols: [Sun worship/grounding outside everyday, deplete deuterium,balance hormones so my periods aren't heavy, wear blue blockers when I work inside the house, CT, leptin rx]
    Health WINS:[Menorrhagia fixed just with adequate sunlight. Doing CT (cold water baths) for 10 minutes each morning after morning sun and eating raw seafood for breakfast, sleeping so great at night since wearing blockers and doing CT and getting SUN. Bought kniki swimwear so my neighbors feel better about me being outside mostly unclothed. Bought BPI dyes and made blue blockers for my kids and I to wear when using computer or watching tv. My kids go outside for morning sun on their own each morning. My 17 year old daughter is making strides to heal her leaky gut/chronic headaches via morning sun, afternoon sunbathing, ditching contacts, doing her own CT via cold showers wearing blue blockers when looking at screens, and increasing dha intake]
    Health Goals: [Lower deuterium, reverse myopia. buy emf meters to mitigate any nnemfs, move to Mexico and maybe own a home in the south.
    My Optimal Journal: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/laura-cullen-optimal-journal.21982/