Registering for the Forum
We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.
After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.
Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.
If you have any problems completing this registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 23, 2018
- Dec 1, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
New Member, Female, 60, from Sugarmill Woods, FL
- Kristi Lambert was last seen:
- Jan 23, 2018
- Age: 54 Sex: F Joined JackKruse.com: Dec 1, 2014 * Location: Homosassa, Florida, United States
- Dx: None yet - obese so leptin resistance is a given, existing condition T2D
- Surgeries: 1964 - Tonsillectomy, 1981 wisdom teeth removed * Current Rx: None
- Current Therapies / Protocols: Leptin Rx | Cold Thermogenesis
- Health WINS: FBG, BG, Sleep, EMF effects, Blue light effects
- Health Goals: Reverse leptin resistance, obesity, skin issues, EMF exposures - attain best health I can
- My Optimal Journal: http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/kristis-journal.12278/
Paul Bruneau, my high school chemistry teacher, said that an electron always wants to move to a lower shell, which explains why a drunk usually ends up sleeping in the gutter