1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

kovita
Last Activity:
Feb 23, 2018
biologist currently on maternity break

Share This Page

kovita

Silver, Female, from Mallorca

kovita was last seen:
Feb 23, 2018
    1. Amber13
      Amber13
      Yeah that would be great I do have some questions like on lymes testing. Oh and what do you mean by on message- sorry really new and bad with technology.
    2. Amber13
      Amber13
      I've had fibromyalgia since I was 17 it's been about 2-3 years now and I have tried almost everything to get rid of it. I was wondering what steps you took to get rid of your fibromyalgia.
      1. kovita
        kovita
        Amber, I just did follow JK blog and started to implement changes in my lifestyle that after changed me a lot. I can send you details and some hints for more medical approaches in message if you wish.
        Mar 22, 2015
  • About

biologist currently on maternity break
    mom to 3 young children who lived on many continents and enjoyed excellent health till the lyme and stress moved me out of the life for a while. I hope to regain everything I lost to my poor health and so far the path I took brought me something very unexpected - the joy and hunger for life I have not felt in a while! I hope my health will come back as well any time soon!

Signature

Dx: lyme disease in chronic stage
    My Optimal Journal: http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/becoming-me-again.9842/