1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kellie B Wilson
Last Activity:
Feb 12, 2020

Following 1

Birthday:
Jun 16, 1960 (Age: 59)
Home Page:
Executive Assistant

Share This Page

Kellie B Wilson

Gold, Female, 59, from Smithfield, NC

Kellie B Wilson was last seen:
Feb 12, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Kellie B Wilson's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 16, 1960 (Age: 59)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/Kelliew500
    Executive Assistant
    I have been seeing a holistic doctor for about 15 years. I had all the classisc symptoms, fatigue, weight gain, menopause, fog, etc. I was 42 years old. The doctor did my blood panel and put me on compounded hormones. Testosterone, progesterone, and bi-est cream. She also introduced me to armour thyroid medication. I was up to 4 grains a day. I am now down to 1. 23andme uncovered MTHFR. I also have very high ferritin levels. Fast forward to a year ago and my C4a skyrocketed. Labwork 2/23/18 was 3263.2. The doctor thinks I have mold in my house. I goggled C4a and of course, Dr. Jack Kruse website appeared. I have been reading and listening to every blog, podcast and book he wrote and suggested. I bought his book and have read it twice. I lost 5 pounds immediately after reading your book. I have not had my labs done in eight months. My husband calls you a "witch doctor". I just laugh and like you, I am starting my on n=1. We will see who has the last laugh. He takes cold showers with me and he loves the making love everyday prescription.

My grandmother lived to be 105, my mother is 86 living with early stage diabetes and COPD. My only complaint is weight gain. I would like to shed about 15 pounds and continue on a path to optimal health improvement. Some recent personal changes as I have read your podcasts/book/forums: I love watching the sunrise barefooted and sunset. I am living on a 350 acre farm in North Carolina with lots of pine trees around our house. I just recently purchased a pair of blue blocking glasses for everyone in my family.

Signature

Dx: C4a high| Thyroid problems | Adrenal Fatigue | Menopausal | IgG and IgA is high for Epstein Barr virus | Vitamin D Deficient| High Ferritin| MHTFR | Found a lipoma in my left side and small amount of fat on the liver

Surgeries: Tonsils removed 1969| Appendix removed 1979| Gall bladder removed 2005

Current Rx: Bi-est| Testosterone| T3| Progesterone

Current Therapies / Protocols: Leptin Rx | Mitochondrial Rx | Cold Thermogenesis | Blue blocking glasses

Health WINS: Sleep is WAY better ... used to wake up feeling exhausted. Fatigue is rare; energy is improved. Weight is slowing going down.

Health Goals: Heal leaky gut, pregnenolone steal. Improve hormone production. Methylate well. Reduce tummy fat. Be able to feel good and workout again. Improve Redox Rx