1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Keaton Dunsford
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2016
Birthday:
Aug 28, 1996 (Age: 25)
Home Page:
Hacker-Philosopher

Share This Page

Keaton Dunsford

Gold, Male, 25, from Pensacola Beach, FL

Keaton Dunsford was last seen:
Jun 25, 2016
    1. There are no messages on Keaton Dunsford's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 28, 1996 (Age: 25)
    Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/KeatonDunsford
    Hacker-Philosopher
    Future hacker/founder of the startup that's going to fix all this fucking blue-light/EMF shit with Creighton Chaney and Matt Maruca. Proud Princeton/Berkeley drop out. Ex-D1 Quarterback.

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    KeatonDunsford
    Twitter:
    KeatonDunsford

Signature

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

"The world is a dangerous place; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    -Albert Einstein

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    -Christopher Hitchens
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dx: ADHD (which I think is just medical terminology for
    me not tolerating bullshit and authority...)
    Current Rx: Prescribed Methylphenidate, told the Doc to go take a hike...
    Current Therapies / Protocols: Leptin Rx | Cold Thermogenesis | Purple and Red Light | Freakin' MOVING
    Health WINS: Cognitive abilities relatively through the roof | No hunger whatsoever | Acne completely cleared | Lab improvements from my Move out of Bay Area will be seen shortly.
    Health Goals: Maximize my DC electric current, Shrink my mitochondria, Lengthen my telomeres, Boost my Vitamin D levels (moving to Gulf Coast will help tremendously), Maximize dopamine levels, Maximize my cognitive function, Do more things right so that I might be able to sleep less (Whatever my n=1 Apex is for Sustained productive output and health / Total hours).
    My Optimal Journal: [Insert your link]