1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Katie Durham's Recent Activity

1. Katie Durham replied to the thread Questions About Winter.

I make bone broth for the reasons Swen mentions. If it were to contain a lot of calcium (which I don't believe it does) I would expect...

Oct 11, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  2. Katie Durham liked mrc's post in the thread Is the PG&E shutdown in the event of strong winds EMF related?.

Deborah Tavares of Santa Rosa, CA was on the frontline rescuing/evacuating residents when the fires hit last year due to emfs, smart...

Oct 11, 2019 at 7:33 AM
  3. Katie Durham replied to the thread Questions About Winter.

A splash of vinegar (doesn't have to be ACV) is critical is making homemade bone broth to promoting the bones leaching minerals. Are...

Oct 10, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  4. Katie Durham replied to the thread Questions About Winter.

Still a big fail because of the lack of calcium. Carnivores don't eat "meat", they eat whole animal. So the organs you mention but...

Oct 10, 2019 at 2:10 PM
  5. Katie Durham liked MITpowered26's post in the thread THOUGHTS ON SPOON FEEDING.

Sorry, my meaning is lost. My meaning is a lot more infantile with how I relate to it.. For me, its crudely, and maybe literally,...

Oct 10, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  6. Katie Durham liked Saichi's post in the thread Is the PG&E shutdown in the event of strong winds EMF related?.

It's called social testing, has nothing to do with 30mph winds which we have all the time on the coast. I'm not there right now but my...

Oct 10, 2019 at 11:51 AM
  7. Katie Durham replied to the thread THOUGHTS ON SPOON FEEDING.

There is a disconnect in using the term spoonfeeding with this thinking. A friend coined the term – the law of conservation of...

Oct 10, 2019 at 11:48 AM
  8. Katie Durham liked MITpowered26's post in the thread Christmas tree journal.

DID I TELL YOU THE SUN RISES RIGHT OVER THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2019 at 8:44 AM
  9. Katie Durham liked MITpowered26's post in the thread Christmas tree journal.

Story to come... let’s just say, the landlord whom lives next door is quite an outdoorsy family.. and there is so much winter activity...

109E3C08-9AB7-464E-99E3-56616CDF9E46.jpeg 54A6D95D-3281-4274-A0E9-2AF8153EC04C.jpeg 7D3E6A0C-9D89-4BAD-89FE-EC7AD02C10D9.jpeg Oct 10, 2019 at 8:42 AM
  10. Katie Durham posted a new thread.

Is the PG&E shutdown in the event of strong winds EMF related?

The threat of days without power to prevent power lines from sparking wildfires. The forecast doesn't even sound that windy. I'm east...

Forum: The Cave

Oct 9, 2019 at 2:36 PM
  11. Katie Durham replied to the thread Elevation of Bed Suggestion.

Make sure the Magnetico is on top of whatever you place under the mattress for elevation because otherwise there will probably be too...

Oct 9, 2019 at 7:28 AM
  12. Katie Durham replied to the thread KRUSIAN QUOTES.

You're getting too detailed! The only one that matters if it's ignored is... "Make like the sphinx!"

Oct 8, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  13. Katie Durham replied to the thread DO I REALLY NEED ALL THESE SUPPLEMENTS?.

Jan, your mom's pigs were fed what pigs are supposed to eat (ie, food). But here is what commercial pigs and other livestock and our...

Oct 7, 2019