1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Katie Durham's Recent Activity

1. Katie Durham liked drezy's post in the thread Things I saw in the news today.

Nice! I'm slathering up with some SPF 1000 right now. I chose it based on it's long chemical names that I can't pronounce and it's...

May 24, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  2. Katie Durham replied to the thread Things I saw in the news today.

It's National Sunscreen Day! https://nationaltoday.com/national-sunscreen-day/ Lather up!

May 24, 2019 at 6:04 AM
  3. Katie Durham liked countingstarsx's post in the thread Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack.

I saw Orin apples in my local grocery store recently -- felt weird feeding them to my daughter.

May 22, 2019 at 6:24 PM
  4. Katie Durham replied to the thread Kiniki tan thru.

Cooltan is REALLY sheer. They recommend choosing a patterned print instead of a solid color as being less obviously sheer. It is more...

May 22, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  5. Katie Durham liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

DAY 79-81 - A place to call home So I found a place. I take possession tentatively June 1. I have to do a final NNemf check but I don't...

May 20, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  6. Katie Durham liked Tom Win's post in the thread BEWARE!!!.

Documentary :) But if somebody is afraid of the viruses and want just watch: [MEDIA] I collect and save on hard drive whatever I can...

May 19, 2019 at 10:50 AM