1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Katie Durham's Recent Activity

1. Katie Durham replied to the thread Fish DDT and PCBs concern.

The selenium in the fish should be protective, but one approach would be to eat fish that are lower in the food chain and haven't had so...

Aug 21, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  2. Katie Durham replied to the thread How to determine if your bone density is without using radiation?.

One thing to consider is that the bone density tests do not tell you anything about bone quality which may be just as important.

Aug 21, 2019 at 7:00 AM
  3. Katie Durham replied to the thread Vitamin D levels are a proxy for redox Rx..........

I didn't recommend taking material dose copper. I said homeopathic copper, not homeopathic magnesium, was my husband's solution. (And...

Aug 16, 2019
  4. Katie Durham replied to the thread Vitamin D levels are a proxy for redox Rx..........

***Now, (hopefully until now) I had a problem with muscle cramps (in the bed, during sleep, especially close to wakeup time). That is...

Aug 16, 2019