1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

justcrawford
Last Activity:
Jul 17, 2014
Birthday:
Dec 28, 1972 (Age: 46)
Home Page:
Education

Share This Page

justcrawford

New Member, Male, 46, from Midwest

justcrawford was last seen:
Jul 17, 2014
    1. There are no messages on justcrawford's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 28, 1972 (Age: 46)
    Home Page:
    http://justcrawford.com
    Education
    I’m a educator by day, aspiring musician by night. I live in the Midwest, have a great dog named Jack, he has his own facebook account, and my two girls Kayla and Jazzman that have gone to the birds. I love music, All kinds, and love to perform on stage every chance I get, even if it is just Karaoke.

I like techy things and social media, basically anything to do the computers and the net. I work hard and love my job! How many people can say that? I am and ideas person and feel like somewhat of a change agent where I work.

I love people and am a huge extrovert. I’m always looking for things to do, so I stay very busy. I love the outdoors; hunting, fishing, gardening, farming and floating on the creek!

[​IMG] To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. [​IMG] - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Signature

Dx: None

Surgeries: None

Current Rx: Phentermine

Current Therapies / Protocols: Leptin Rx | Cold Thermogenesis | HCG

Health WINS: None yet

Health Goals: Lose weight and improve health.

My Optimal Journal: Not started