1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

John Schumacher's Recent Activity

1. John Schumacher attached a file to the thread My Optimal Journal.

For the purpose of others who may read our discourse, we know the following: Magnesium is a cofactor ingredient in the following...

upload_2021-10-23_15-44-35.png upload_2021-10-23_15-44-59.png Oct 23, 2021 at 5:39 PM
  2. John Schumacher replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

We have all weaved our thoughts together; then later -> re-organize ...

Oct 23, 2021 at 4:23 PM
  3. John Schumacher replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

We are taught that heat opens the skin's pores; however, Hot water causes the skin to eliminate rather than absorb....

Oct 23, 2021 at 4:20 PM
  4. John Schumacher replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

Dietary fibre, despite its pronounced health benefits, slightly lowers the absorption rate of magnesium. In addition, beverages...

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:54 PM
  5. John Schumacher replied to the thread Valerie's Radical Mitochondriac Adventure.

Even though I live is a "rich" EMF zone (California), the trees I planted 20 years ago are full grown and provide what seems to be good...

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:47 PM
  6. John Schumacher liked ValerieBee's post in the thread Valerie's Radical Mitochondriac Adventure.

Things aren't final yet, but it looks like I might have an opportunity to finally change my terrain. Should know in a month. Keep your...

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:43 PM
  7. John Schumacher replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

A randomised controlled trial comparing the efficacy of micellised and fat-soluble vitamin D3 supplementation in healthy adults...

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:40 PM
  8. John Schumacher replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

Question: Do you put high dose magnesium chloride in your cold therapy bath for a minimum of 20 minutes daily?

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:31 PM
  9. John Schumacher liked Dan2's post in the thread the-fake-news-that-fda-approved-the-vaccines-is-made-clear-in-the-letter/?.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/breaking-fda-is-pushing-to-fully-approve-pfizer-covid19-vaccine-on-monday-august-23rd.42096/pa...

Zelenko Comirnaty.jpeg Ed Rankin PhD Aug 28 Twitter post screenshot.png Ed Rankin PhD August 28 2021 Twitter post picture 1.png Ed Rankin PhD August 28 2021 Twitter post picture 2.png Oct 23, 2021 at 1:11 PM
  10. John Schumacher liked Dan2's post in the thread the-fake-news-that-fda-approved-the-vaccines-is-made-clear-in-the-letter/?.

Newer blog post by Meryl Nass https://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2021/08/big-news-you-cannot-be-forced-to-get.html Thursday, August...

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:10 PM
  11. John Schumacher replied to the thread Seeking place to rent good latitude,small town.

https://www.jtgtravel.com/north-america/el-salvador/most-dangerous-animals-in-el-salvador/ Keeping these critters at bay - is part of...

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:58 PM
  12. John Schumacher replied to the thread Leaky gut = leaky choroid plexus in the brain = cognition destruction.

Thank goodness for an off switch

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:39 PM
  13. John Schumacher replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

:(

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  14. John Schumacher replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Love it ! - Thank you for sharing - :)

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  15. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Don't reach for the secret too late........ When there is no enemy inside of you, the enemies outside cannot harm you. No one divides...

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:33 PM
  16. John Schumacher liked Dan2's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Johan Lindstrøm https://www.aestheticsadvisor.com/2021/07/natural-alternatives-to-ivermectin.html Mentioned in there with a link to...

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  17. John Schumacher liked Inger's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

I do CDS / MMS and ice dips/baths and singing :whistle::):love: there are tons of stuff one can do. Different herbs and also pine...

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:32 PM