1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

John Schumacher's Recent Activity

1. John Schumacher replied to the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

@Sean Waters - I'm just concerned - mate Candida infection increases risk of all cancers. -...

Apr 22, 2021 at 10:32 AM
  2. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

Much of the social history of America over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good....

Apr 22, 2021 at 9:25 AM
  3. John Schumacher liked Sean Waters's post in the thread Sara's Journaley.

Yeah that's what I've found to be true too.... Seafood makes such a difference to carnivore. But clearly, a lot of people can just get...

Apr 22, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  4. John Schumacher attached a file to the thread WHAT IS FOOD?.

As Nature's human creatures, why does life seem to be more than just what we eat & drink? Maria Sabina has said - “Cure yourself, with...

upload_2021-4-22_7-20-34.png Apr 22, 2021 at 9:21 AM
  5. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread 365nm light hack.

Without proper testing I would not recommend anything with it. Screwing around with light with few controls and a lack of understanding...

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:38 PM
  6. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread What sex really is.............

A sperm cell has 760 megabytes of DNA data. Sex then is a data transfer of 200,000 terabytes. PS: - the data is highly redundant &...

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  7. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

The only way the US can keep floating its debt is if the inflation isn’t transitory = hyperinflation = stealing your wealth

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:34 PM
  8. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

When a Government knowingly breaches citizens' economic rights because it's politically expedient to do so, it loses the moral authority...

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:33 PM
  9. John Schumacher liked Christine Renner's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

It's morning sun time here and I am outside in my kiniki doing yard work, with a hardwired device on a patio table blaring one of the CH...

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  10. John Schumacher liked Sean Waters's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

This makes me feel like there is going to be a bigger Smear campaign forthcoming from the Cabal and the Media against Bitcoin that is...

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:29 PM
  11. John Schumacher liked Sean Waters's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

Imagine wanting to give money to people like Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock ? Good. Lord. Above.

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:28 PM
  12. John Schumacher liked Sean Waters's post in the thread Sara's Journaley.

I think AB's and Acne drugs are the two biggest offenders for creating a Fungal/ Candida issue in the Gut. From reading the work of Dr...

Apr 21, 2021 at 1:24 PM
  13. John Schumacher replied to the thread WHAT IS FOOD?.

Uncle @Jack Kruse your college organic chemistry professor would be so put out.

Apr 21, 2021 at 12:52 PM
  14. John Schumacher replied to the thread WHAT IS FOOD?.

Getting to Dr. @Jack Kruse point about "science" not having the answers... All (or mostly all) articles like this...

Apr 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM
  15. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread WHAT IS FOOD?.

Most of today’s “fitness experts” want to just tell you optimal health and wellness is all about food, when the physics and observations...

Apr 21, 2021 at 12:47 PM