1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

John Schumacher's Recent Activity

1. John Schumacher liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

My Health Man……my NuCalm device has been taking me to the other side lately. Todays session was 70 minutes at solar noon UVI...

Jul 5, 2022 at 9:20 AM
  2. John Schumacher liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

My Wealth Today I'm celebrating the 4th by buying a large stack of BTC on SWAN for my future self and my girls... girls... girls.........

Jul 5, 2022 at 9:19 AM
  3. John Schumacher liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

Energy Brandon threatened war on my industry while on the campaign trail from his handlers basement….the war went hot the day someone...

D9E04E88-943D-4B90-893A-BB86A68B9859.jpeg Jul 4, 2022 at 11:04 AM
  4. John Schumacher replied to the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

Dr. @Jack Kruse - If you wish to communicate, please consider your Jack Kruse membership. We pay monthly to keep informed by you. You...

Jul 4, 2022 at 11:01 AM
  5. John Schumacher liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

My Everything Grateful to be here…for the small just as much as the big. It’s a little bit of everything that makes me who I am.

Jul 4, 2022 at 10:56 AM
  6. John Schumacher liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

https://mronline.org/2022/04/16/russias-sergey-glazyev-introduces-the-new-global-financial-system/

Jul 4, 2022 at 10:56 AM
  7. John Schumacher liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

My Wealth BIS….. https://www.bis.org/bcbs/publ/d533.pdf

Jul 4, 2022 at 10:48 AM
  8. John Schumacher liked Sue-UK's post in the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

DH is hacking eating food in order, veges, then protein and fats and carbs last. The main result so far is that whereas before he had...

Jul 4, 2022 at 10:42 AM
  9. John Schumacher liked Ravi Sandhu's post in the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

Yesterday really charged my body and brain. Hours of grounding, lots of DHA, CT, and watched sunrise. Hours and hours of this, focused...

Jul 4, 2022 at 10:41 AM
  10. John Schumacher liked JanSz's post in the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

[MEDIA] Oxalate Poisoning & Dumping: What It Looks Like, the Microbiome Myth & Why Zero Carb May Not Work 11,406 views Premiered May...

Jul 4, 2022 at 10:31 AM
  11. John Schumacher replied to the thread Sun Damage.

Yes - You put it on his sores. No - There is no evidence (so far) that this will lower his ability to product his own "vitamin" D.

Jul 2, 2022 at 3:58 PM
  12. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

Good news for Block Fi people: BlockFi acquired by SBF for $25m after raising for $5b in 2021. They aren't blowing up.

Jul 2, 2022 at 11:49 AM
  13. John Schumacher liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

"If you want to create a shortage of tomatoes, for example, just pass a law that retailers can’t sell tomatoes for more than two cents...

Jul 2, 2022 at 11:47 AM
  14. John Schumacher replied to the thread Mania from sun exposure.

The typical therapies for bipolar are: Dopamine therapy Glutamate reduction therapy Oxidative damage reduction therapy GABA therapy

Jul 2, 2022 at 11:44 AM
  15. John Schumacher replied to the thread Mania from sun exposure.

Hang in with him. So long as he is not abusive to your children nor you, love him. The Mama Lion in you must protect her den. Get the...

Jul 2, 2022 at 10:37 AM
  16. John Schumacher liked April's post in the thread Mania from sun exposure.

I have not, but I will. Thank you for the information. The disorder has been a big struggle for my family. I am proud of the progress he...

Jul 2, 2022 at 10:32 AM
  17. John Schumacher liked Johan Lindstrøm's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Why did all the makers choose the spike protein? https://twitter.com/SpacemanSteven/status/1537546073870409728?s=20&t=yUspudUAGCnTaDCQGEZMWw

Jul 1, 2022 at 1:06 PM