1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

John Schumacher
Last Activity:
Oct 12, 2019 at 1:43 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Aug 26, 1956 (Age: 63)
Home Page:
Information Technology

Share This Page

John Schumacher

Silver, Male, 63, from Elk Grove (west-side), CA

John Schumacher was last seen:
Oct 12, 2019 at 1:43 PM
    1. There are no messages on John Schumacher's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 26, 1956 (Age: 63)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/john.schumacher.3990
    Information Technology
    For five decades, I have practiced health (nutrition, exercise & recovery). Nutrition: I typically eat mostly organic vegetables (around nine cups), some wild caught fish and pasture raise grazing animals, and omega-3 rich fats. Exercise occurs around 5pm: My workouts typically are three to four times per week: including: strength, functional. Recovery: Includes proper sunlight, cold therapy and sleep. Sunlight: I typically spend 1 hour looking towards a sunrise, enjoying as much skin exposed as possible to the morning light. In summer, I typically get an hour of UVA/UVB during noon hours (tanning lines are so old fashion). Cold Therapy: I typically spend 20 minutes per day outside in nature, grounded feet to the earth, standing in 50-degree water, with the water up to my chin so that I back of my neck is submerged. Sleep: I typically retire by 9pm and arise by 4am. Recovery for me includes: daily meditative walks, morning stretching (functional mobility), prayer and daily gratitude practices. These are my general health practices; my specific therapeutic practices I have employed over the years include topics of nutraceuticals, electro-and-magnetic, oxygen & carbon dioxide, specific light, vibrational, sound and music therapies, neurofeedback, etc.

I typically have a body fat index around 10 percent. Since I worked out both functionally and for general strength, a side effect is physical sense of vanity. Though this may seem “wrong”, it has been motivating. We are physical human creatures whom prefer to be attractive – whether by group of the opposite sex whose eyes follow you as you pass them, or perhaps the pheromones that influences a female to “corner you” and just talk to you for a while. It probably doesn’t help that my Total Testosterone is typically greater than 1,500 with Estradiol less than 45. My hope is that things don’t get out of hand and the other person senses I’ve been in a solid relationship for some time and “not looking”.

I’m very fortunate. I met my lovely bride on a blind date almost 45 years ago. I so appreciate the sense of interdependence I have with her. I’ve told her, “You know, it’s amazing you’ve been married to the most prefect husband for you all these years.” She has been Music Therapist and Special Education Teacher. I’ve been in business management and information technology. We’ve raised three beautiful, intelligent daughters. For the past 20 years, we've lived on the west-side of Elk Grove, CA where the cell phone reception and radio reception is very poor.

Interact

Signature

Dx: Hypertension
    Surgeries: Athletic Hernia
    Current Rx:
    none
    Current Therapies / Protocols: For five decades, I have practiced health (nutrition, exercise & recovery). Nutrition: I typically eat mostly organic vegetables (around nine cups), some wild caught fish and pasture raise grazing animals, and omega-3 rich fats. Exercise occurs around 5pm: My workouts typically are three to four times per week: including: strength, functional. Recovery: Includes proper sunlight, cold therapy and sleep. Sunlight: I typically spend 1 hour looking towards a sunrise, enjoying as much skin exposed as possible to the morning light. In summer, I typically get an hour of UVA/UVB during noon hours (tanning lines are so old fashion). Cold Therapy: I typically spend 20 minutes per day outside in nature, grounded feet to the earth, standing in 50-degree water, with the water up to my chin so that I back of my neck is submerged. Sleep: I typically retire by 9pm and arise by 4am. Recovery for me includes: daily meditative walks, morning stretching (mobility function), prayer and daily gratitude practices. These are my general health practices; my specific therapeutic practices I have employed over the years include topics of nutraceuticals, electro-and-magnetic, oxygen & carbon dioxide, specific light, vibrational, sound and music therapies, neurofeedback, etc.
    Health WINS: None
    Health Goals: Lower BP
    My Optimal Journal: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/