1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

jnash
Last Activity:
Feb 9, 2020
Birthday:
Jan 21, 1960 (Age: 61)
Geospatial Exec

Share This Page

jnash

Silver, Male, 61, from Houston

Jim Nash, Houston TX Dec 24, 2018

jnash was last seen:
Feb 9, 2020
    1. jnash
      jnash
      Jim Nash, Houston TX
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 21, 1960 (Age: 61)
    Geospatial Exec
    49 as of Jan 2019
    160 pounds
    Healthy
    Avid Bio-hacker and enjoy coaching people as a curator of information, especially most things heath-wise.
    British, lived in Houston, TX for 28 years as of 2018

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    jim.nash.353
    Twitter:
    JimTNash

Signature

Dx: None so far

Surgeries: Upper PPP for sleep apnea 5 years ago, it helped, still using CPAP daily though. Vasectomy over 10 years ago, painful nerve end surgery damage has subsided over the years from a 10 to a 2.

Current Rx: Ventolin for asthma

Current Therapies / Protocols: Bio hacking fascinates me, and is a hobby.
    Bulletproof coffee, Paleo type diet, typical range of daily supplements D3, Niacin etc.
    About to begin a Niacin full spectrum infrared sauna detox process to remove heavy metals, as soon as I can get 30 sequential days without travelling.

Health WINS: An increase of good fat intake has definitely sharpened my focus. 7 day water fast also was a win with slight overall weight loss, and improved mindfulness etc.

Health Goals: Long life and to feel fantastic until the end.

My Optimal Journal: [Insert your link]