1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!
JMO
Last Activity:
Apr 26, 2017 at 5:04 PM

Following 1

Software developer

Share This Page

JMO

Silver, Female, from Omaha, NE

JMO was last seen:
Apr 26, 2017 at 5:04 PM
    1. Nittygrittydanny
      Nittygrittydanny
      just checking your profile page. I see your in Ohmaha. My good friend Jimmy Ladwig live in Elkhorn. He owns Kustom Karpet Cleaning if you ever have needs.

Danny
      1. JMO
        JMO
        Thanks for the info...will keep that in mind for future needs!
        Mar 14, 2015
    2. JodyT2
      JodyT2
      Hi JMO-
      I'm posting in a couple places because I have no idea what I'm doing on this forum (no experience with how this structure works). Let me know where we go from here to pull this off. I assume the agent can match us up if we just have each other's names? FYI - I'm Jody Troupe :-)
  • About

Software developer