1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jaye
Last Activity:
Jan 10, 2017

Followers 1

1. raw
Birthday:
Oct 24, 1989 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

Jaye

New Member, Male, 31

Jaye was last seen:
Jan 10, 2017
    1. raw
      raw
      ...But I still know some significant others who believes in me and just believe only, he is living, cuz he gets the evidence to feel better couple of times till he developed food allergies and fell into another kind of depression...If you want, you can send me private message and we can go from there....
    2. raw
      raw
      Dear Jaye, I understand you. My 21 yrs old friend has the same problem now but it is more complicated ...It is more likely money and guidelines give you partial benefits, but if u have some one in real life who loves u more, that will give you more benefits . I am new in this forum, and do not know how to use this forum properly. I do not want you to give up ...I
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 24, 1989 (Age: 31)