1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jax
Last Activity:
Oct 31, 2018
Birthday:
Oct 18, 1975 (Age: 43)
Health and Wellness Coach

Share This Page

Jax

New Member, Female, 43, from North Carolina

Jax was last seen:
Oct 31, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Jax's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 18, 1975 (Age: 43)
    Health and Wellness Coach
    This is me looking for more truth into the light beings that we are and connecting with others that are like minded and on the same path. I am considering relocating to Costa Rica at some point but right now I have to stay in the states for my children. Waiting for them to grow up so they can move with me lol. I grew up on an island close to Jamaica and was never sick until I came here to America. Lived in central California for sometime then moved to PA. I could not stand the weather in PA and so we moved to NC seeking warmer weather and more sun. Now I am seeking closer to home...lol I have always told my clients to heal they must be in the sun but never knowing the science behind it. Now that I know the science behind it confirms that I was on the right track. Now learning what is depleting their energy is key for me too as a health coach because many of my clients are in front of a computer and sitting under florescent lights. I am here to enhance my awareness on how to hack this very dark matrix that we live in and how to guard my body so that it will block further damage while restoring itself into optimal health. This is the only way I will be able to help guide others into their own health.