1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

JanSz's Recent Activity

1. JanSz liked Sue-UK's post in the thread What do you think about metformin?.

Dr Davis may concentrate on managing the gut microbiome, but if the sun and the food we eat or our mood can change the microbiome in an...

Jul 7, 2022 at 7:13 AM
  2. JanSz attached a file to the thread What do you think about metformin?.

So, the claim is that Paleolithic Ketogenic Diet eliminates gut permeability, and that they do not know any other way how to deal with...

upload_2022-7-6_21-25-4.png Jul 6, 2022 at 8:39 PM
  3. JanSz replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Thank you. What do you think about eating cod liver only. Without eating the oil in which it is packaged? ..

Jul 6, 2022 at 8:17 PM
  4. JanSz liked DLO's post in the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

This is the no heat brand they push https://matt-blackburn.com/products/extra-virgin-cod-liver-oil

Jul 6, 2022 at 8:15 PM
  5. JanSz liked DLO's post in the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

I used to eat these forgot all about them since moving out of the north. They sell a form starts with an M that is not heated much vs...

Jul 6, 2022 at 7:04 PM
  6. JanSz liked DLO's post in the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

I dont know about the hurtful part but it' sthe storage d that does not need to be over 21 and it's the active form that you want high...

Jul 6, 2022 at 7:04 PM
  7. JanSz replied to the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

all of Taleb’s personal wealth-and the hundreds of millions that Empirica has in reserve-is in Treasury bills....

Jul 6, 2022 at 5:31 PM
  8. JanSz replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Time 50:00 Vitamin D over 21 is not only useless but hurtful. Somebody check this again please. @DLO

Jul 6, 2022 at 4:15 PM
  9. JanSz attached a file to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Time 32:30 Large doses of vitamin D suppress Vitamin A, cause iron accumulation. ------------- Time 37:00 Interconnectivity no surprise...

upload_2022-7-6_16-53-13.png Jul 6, 2022 at 3:53 PM
  10. JanSz attached a file to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Cod liver oil. Is it not better to eat cod liver (in cod liver oil)? What about eating only the liver and dumping the oil? Would that be...

upload_2022-7-6_15-12-22.png Jul 6, 2022 at 2:12 PM
  11. JanSz liked Daniel Renaud's post in the thread Daniel's Optimal Journal.

Things are coming together. I had a very informative consult with Jack. Thanks for the help in plotting out my health/wealth journey....

Jul 6, 2022 at 12:18 PM
  12. JanSz attached a file to the thread What do you think about metformin?.

[ATTACH]

upload_2022-7-6_9-21-44.png Jul 6, 2022 at 8:22 AM
  13. JanSz replied to the thread Female Hormone Testing Day 21?.

If you are able, as also for potassium RBC Free Testosterone ..... If the test is at Laborp, change Estradiol to (Estradiol Sensitive)...

Jul 6, 2022 at 8:13 AM
  14. JanSz attached a file to the thread Alcoholism Overeating Addiction cure - After 72 years.

God bless you that you were able to successfully fight your addiction. .................. Fentanyl That is why China is sending...

upload_2022-7-6_7-41-57.png Jul 6, 2022 at 6:42 AM
  15. JanSz attached a file to the thread We The People, standing tall, one for all, for the USA.

[ATTACH]

upload_2022-7-6_7-37-34.png Jul 6, 2022 at 6:37 AM
  16. JanSz liked Johan Lindstrøm's post in the thread We The People, standing tall, one for all, for the USA.

"Cargoes of SPR crude were also headed to the Netherlands and to a Reliance refinery in India, an industry source said. A third cargo...

Jul 6, 2022 at 6:30 AM
  17. JanSz liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Can crypto be stopped by a government?.

Do not be a useful idiot for the media or their corporate partners in government. The plutocrats are using Ukraine to fight off Rus/CCP...

Jul 6, 2022 at 6:27 AM
  18. JanSz liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

Stablecoins/Tether Saf has come full circle on Tether to the point he would have tweaked the Bitcoin Standard. My BTC circle of six...

Jul 6, 2022 at 6:27 AM