1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

JanSz's Recent Activity

1. JanSz replied to the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

It is easier to be in tune with you when you are describing how you feel. Thank you. Ravi said:↑ Recently the workouts have been...

Sep 25, 2021 at 1:50 PM
  2. JanSz replied to the thread Acidic High Altitude Spring Water.

I see that you list IBS as your problem. Do you have reflux? GERD? backflow of stomach contents into the esophagus? I had that for...

Sep 25, 2021 at 1:15 PM
  3. JanSz replied to the thread Acidic High Altitude Spring Water.

https://www.yellowpages.com/box-elder-sd/wineries Their vines should be low in deuterium. .....

Sep 25, 2021 at 1:07 PM
  4. JanSz replied to the thread Acidic High Altitude Spring Water.

Are there any vineries there? Their red vine should be good and have low deuterium. ..

Sep 25, 2021 at 1:05 PM
  5. JanSz liked TrevorHirschi's post in the thread Acidic High Altitude Spring Water.

A week ago I went off-roading in the 4Runner up the mountains to the southeast of my house. I've made the same trip at least once a year...

Sep 25, 2021 at 1:03 PM
  6. JanSz liked TrevorHirschi's post in the thread Questions for Jack??????.

I'm interested too, most definitely. The problem is, I'm new in terms of the Jack Kruse Koolaid (just discovered this year!) and I've...

Sep 25, 2021 at 7:25 AM
  7. JanSz replied to the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

Indeed no boobs, good news. You still have very low natural testosterone. Hopefully it will workout that you will raise it all out...

Sep 24, 2021 at 2:10 PM
  8. JanSz attached a file to the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

Good mind good body Set yourself a worthy goal and you will definitely reach it. ------------------ Easy on heavy exercising. Stay away...

upload_2021-9-24_14-42-14.png upload_2021-9-24_14-54-9.png Sep 24, 2021 at 1:49 PM
  9. JanSz replied to the thread Charmane's Journal.

and a son I have to emotionally "let go" as he's now 22. ===================== I have a fantastic, healthy, very smart son. He is 48...

Sep 24, 2021 at 7:19 AM
  10. JanSz replied to the thread Charmane's Journal.

https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/ ...

Sep 24, 2021 at 7:03 AM
  11. JanSz liked Charmane's post in the thread Charmane's Journal.

Thank you so much, JanSz!! I'm going to print this out. That last line ("rather good...") gave me such a rush of gratitude that there...

Sep 23, 2021 at 6:52 PM
  12. JanSz replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/questions-for-jack.26463/#post-304150

Sep 23, 2021 at 6:50 PM
  13. JanSz replied to the thread Questions for Jack??????.

I totally gave up coffee because I’m having reflux. ============================================== I can give you my life story on...

Sep 23, 2021 at 5:45 PM
  14. JanSz replied to the thread WINTER 2021: Hazy Shade of COVID.

Cutter Incident=====>>vaccine-induced polio ------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Sep 23, 2021 at 3:01 PM
  15. JanSz liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

How tyranny is built. A lesson for the globe Don’t allow your mind to be usurped by negative thoughts. The mind is its own place, and in...

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:31 AM
  16. JanSz liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

While inflation might be transitory; the loss of your purchasing power is likely permanent in a fiat world. You need BTC more than you...

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:31 AM
  17. JanSz replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

What is the recommendation there on Ivermectin use? ...........

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:27 AM
  18. JanSz attached a file to the thread Low Cortisol Levels.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/alcoholism-overeating-addiction-cure-after-72-years.26465/ [MEDIA] AHS17 Lost Seasonality...

upload_2021-9-23_10-43-2.png upload_2021-9-23_11-1-32.png upload_2021-9-23_11-3-1.png Sep 23, 2021 at 9:13 AM