1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

JanSz's Recent Activity

1. JanSz replied to the thread Mock Canada all you want.

Laura Ingraham is a bitch. She will tell you everything that you want to hear. Then when you need her the most, she will sell you....

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:07 PM
  2. JanSz liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

Never let fear be your master. Fear is just energy transformed. Fear often is transformed into superstition, conspiracy theory, and...

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:01 PM
  3. JanSz attached a file to the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

To be allowed to burn fat (especially within your gut, you must have certain low fasting insulin (for a rather long time). The number...

upload_2022-1-27_15-59-3.png upload_2022-1-27_15-59-38.png upload_2022-1-27_16-0-10.png Jan 27, 2022 at 3:00 PM
  4. JanSz replied to the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

If you drink the whole thing including the drops, that would be the Humble's way, Kalcker figured out what the whole thing is all...

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:47 PM
  5. JanSz liked Penny's post in the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

For what it is worth - I started drinking the CDS shots today and yesterday and they are a lot less strong than the 3 drops of each...

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:37 PM
  6. JanSz replied to the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

The trend was not lost on Bukele, who was elected in 2019 with promises to fight organised crime and improve security in his...

Jan 27, 2022 at 12:43 PM
  7. JanSz replied to the thread Why nnEMF is hurtful (sometimes).

Why I posted this particular post? Very often works like this can be seen: Antioxidant Therapy in XYZWERT reactive oxygen species (ROS)...

Jan 27, 2022 at 10:48 AM
  8. JanSz attached a file to the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

Quotes from: Forbidden Health 9788461742721 - DOKUMEN.PUB [ATTACH] The more he explains, the less I understand. I was about to drink...

upload_2022-1-27_9-51-33.png Jan 27, 2022 at 9:00 AM
  9. JanSz replied to the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

Quotes from: Forbidden Health 9788461742721 - DOKUMEN.PUB If you plan on drinking seawater, you should dilute it 1:3. ----- According...

Jan 27, 2022 at 7:58 AM
  10. JanSz replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

DO NOT COMPLY WITH TYRANNY

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:40 AM
  11. JanSz liked GavinH's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/the-dangers-of-propaganda-to-propogandists?r=fbcig&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:39 AM
  12. JanSz replied to the thread My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom.

Weak president greater possibility of wars, if not here, then over there When fighting, fight with both hands. ......................

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:16 AM
  13. JanSz liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom.

Some worry about Quantum computing...I don't. Shut down all power and internet including alternative sources such as solar, wind,...

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:15 AM
  14. JanSz liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom.

@JanSz A little more to chew on .... Gives you a bit of perspective on how large BTC mining will be over the next 100+ years. More...

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:15 AM
  15. JanSz liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom.

Here's the demand destruction data I was curious about. EIA report is showing gasoline inventories are growing. For now, my guess is...

gas demand.png Jan 27, 2022 at 6:15 AM
  16. JanSz liked Richard Watson's post in the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

That video from Andreas was fantastic, so interesting about the parasitic worms and how that effects human health if they are out of...

Jan 27, 2022 at 6:06 AM
  17. JanSz attached a file to the thread where's Jack.......

St Bernard, would he thrive in tropicals? Consider a couple of Chihuahuas. [ATTACH]

upload_2022-1-27_6-57-20.png Jan 27, 2022 at 5:55 AM
  18. JanSz replied to the thread Is order of Importance?.

avoiding nnemf -------------------------- Speaking of nnEMF other than the reasons @Jack Kruse gives there may be another rather...

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:42 AM