1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Janice Kuhlman
Last Activity:
Aug 3, 2020 at 1:42 PM
Birthday:
Feb 2, 1960 (Age: 60)
Tanning salon owner

Share This Page

Janice Kuhlman

A Work in Progress but not good yet., Female, 60, from Alexandria Minnesota

I had my HLA tests and these are my positive results:HLA 7-2-53 Mold, 11-3-52B Multisusceptible Jul 31, 2020 at 6:41 PM

Janice Kuhlman was last seen:
Aug 3, 2020 at 1:42 PM
    1. Janice Kuhlman
      Janice Kuhlman
      I had my HLA tests and these are my positive results:HLA 7-2-53 Mold, 11-3-52B Multisusceptible
    2. Janice Kuhlman
      Janice Kuhlman
      My TSH came back at 70. Better than before but far from normal. Going back on Synthetic T4 & T3 to hopefully get it under control.
    3. Janice Kuhlman
      Janice Kuhlman
      Better than before but far from normal. Going back on Synthetic T4 & T3 to hopefully get it under control.
    4. Janice Kuhlman
      Janice Kuhlman
      My TSH came back at 70.
    5. Janice Kuhlman
      Janice Kuhlman
      TSH was 82 about a month ago. Upped the Nature Throid and we are rechecking next week. I did get ahold of some chaga mushroom. Any ideas?
    6. Janice Kuhlman
      Janice Kuhlman
      Haplogroup W1. Am I coupled or uncoupled?
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 2, 1960 (Age: 60)
    Tanning salon owner
    Born 1960 in Minneapolis. Diagnosed age 11-12 with hyper-thyroidism and a goiter, they irradiated my thyroid. Been on Levothyroxine since. Developed a gut shortly after even though I wasn't really heavy. I discovered in my mid 20's that it helped to tan indoors in the winter with my Seasonal Affect Disorder. It has helped me get through the Minnesota winter for years. Got Lasik surgery done at about age 33-34 in Canada. Everything went fairly smooth until about the lat 30's when I started noticing I didn't feel as good. Heavy periods all my life but really bad now, lots of aches and pains, headaches, seasonal allergies, feeling just plain shitty. I kept saying I feel like I am 80 years old. Not sleeping as good, had to go on blood pressure meds cause it was high. Ringing in my ears was bothersome and the doctor's said it wasn't from my high blood pressure. They didn't think it was significant. I felt like menopause was beginning at about age 40 and was told by the doctor that it couldn't be yet. Late 40's my periods got really heavy and was diagnosed with fibroids. They wanted to do a hysterectomy, I refused. They wanted to do an ablation, I refused. Tried bio-identical hormones with some relief but insurance wouldn't pay for it so I stopped after awhile. Used Progesterone cream from the local health food store. Gave up on that after awhile too. Put up with this until I was about 50, then I discovered from a cleanse that gluten bothered me. So I stopped gluten as much as I could and started learning what that meant. Within 2 months of this, I started feeling better and then my periods stopped. I can't help but feel that the gluten for me was part to do with my fibroids and problems with periods. This began my journey to look for optimal health. It has been a learning curve. My gut problem has been getting better after 5 years of this. I have tried Probiotics, tons of supplements, Kombucha, Kefir, Water Kefir, Sour Kraut, Kimchi, eliminated most all processed foods, Alkaline Water, Reverse Osmosis, etc. Some of these things help but can't do it all. My cholesterol and triglycerides have been going up over the years. Doctor's wanted me to go on Statin's, I refused. Was diagnosed with sleep apnea and given a CPAP, can't seem to use it for long, it makes me feel like air is being pushed in too high. BUN/Creatinine have been steadily going up as the years go by. Doctor's don't seem concerned about that. This last year I discovered Dr. Kruse from a friend and have been learning about EMF's, indoor light, sun light in the eyes and on the skin, and grounding, CT, etc. I heard of allot of this from different people but never took it seriously. Since reading and watching video's from him, I am trying to follow it as much as I can. Got rid of Wi-Fi at home, eliminating EMF where possible, seeing a Functional Medicine doctor, got my blue blockers, make it dark when it should be, get outside as much as I can during daylight, eat more seafood, grounding when I can, take Magnesium at night, got a Magnetico, even starting to do CT. Never thought that would work for me but it helps too. Things are slowly coming around. My gut is still a problem but it feels better than it has in years. I am sleeping better than I have in years. I had an overnight pulse oximeter (not sure I am calling it right) that said I was 85% efficient without the CPAP. My last BUN/Creatinine was down instead of up. Still way too high but it's going the right direction. Hope this gives a basic idea of my journey. I feel I am on the right track here and hope it gets better as the time goes by. Haplogroup W1