1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jacks's Recent Activity

1. Jacks replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Totally - when I go anywhere outside of Berkeley it is completely different like your neighbor says! I live in the wrong place! JK is...

Sep 26, 2021 at 4:57 PM
  2. Jacks liked Richard Watson's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Seems to be more a urban California thing according to a young bloke living on the property next to me who has been here in NZ for five...

Sep 26, 2021 at 4:55 PM
  3. Jacks replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Thanks for the support. You are right - this is what the majority wants. I feel that someone has to stand up - even if we can't change...

Sep 26, 2021 at 4:54 PM
  4. Jacks liked Johan Lindstrøm's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Here are the experts' views: [MEDIA]

Sep 26, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  5. Jacks liked Sue-UK's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Going through the #londonprotest feed on twitter to see what the MSM is ignoring, I'm thinking I need a new backpack ...:D [IMG]

Sep 26, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  6. Jacks replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

So I wrote a letter to the School superintendent and district board regarding their proposed draft mandate for kids starting Jan 2022...

Sep 25, 2021 at 3:51 PM
  7. Jacks liked Johan Lindstrøm's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

oz need to do this: What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays? You're the pretender...

Sep 25, 2021 at 3:23 PM
  8. Jacks liked Johan Lindstrøm's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Norway is fully opening up now. Yesterday. We have "some" entry restrictions. AND test regimes in school, but this is voluntary....

Sep 25, 2021 at 3:23 PM