1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack Kruse's Recent Activity

1. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

LATEST TREND TO PAY ATTENTION TO IN YOUR CIRCLE OF 6?

LATEST TREND TO PAY ATTENTION TO IN YOUR CIRCLE OF 6? It’s not wrong to need people, especially family/spouses. But some of our...

Forum: The Kruse Longevity Center

Sep 16, 2019 at 9:19 PM
  2. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Myopia and time of day.

With this light mitohack, you can see UV light has to penetrate the anterior chamber of the eye to alter refraction. This is something...

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:24 PM
  3. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Myopia and time of day.

Diurnal changes in the eye are well known in Hollowich's time.

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:12 PM
  4. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

Good Luck.......

Sep 16, 2019 at 7:59 PM
  5. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Breast CA thread.

Depends why it was done.

Sep 16, 2019 at 7:59 PM
  6. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

How can your life be what you want it to be when you're frozen? This occurs from when your mind and heart are not open. You have to be...

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  7. Jack Kruse liked Katie Durham's post in the thread Christmas tree journal.

Jason, here's my two cents, because I do care about you! And I have benefitted from following your journal. I see you frequently...

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  8. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Dennis Clark Live.

Imagine that........Nature has the best Rx for cells.

Sep 16, 2019 at 9:36 AM
  9. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Thyroid disease is a disease linked to poor AM sunlight exposure......

Nope

Sep 16, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  10. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

Is a concussion another way to lower your brain's redox Rx via the sympathetic nervous system?

The answer is yes. The long term implications? Why does Jack always mention the pupillary reaction to blue light in his notes for...

Forum: Redox Rx

Sep 16, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  11. Jack Kruse replied to the thread IS Alzheimer's disease a PHOTOelectric disease too?.

Why does Jack always mention the pupillary reaction to blue light in his notes for TBI? TBI = concussion. Concussion effects in the...

Sep 16, 2019 at 9:30 AM
  12. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

Thyroid disease is a disease linked to poor AM sunlight exposure.....

It is quite simple to get........ Why do so many people today have thyroid problems? You should know from my Vermont 2017 video that...

Forum: Educating Doctors

Sep 16, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  13. Jack Kruse liked MITpowered26's post in the thread Christmas tree journal.

@Saichi I am curious what your response is to your own statement? Just because you do a good job of preventing cancer, Doesn’t mean you...

Sep 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  14. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Waking before sunrise VS staying up past sunset.

What is life but a cold dark night waiting on instructions to thrive? Despite its cold chill, Mother Nature burns inside with a hunger...

Sep 16, 2019 at 6:58 AM
  15. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

HYDROGEN WATER MACHINES ARE LINKED TO HORSESHIT MARKETING

MORE PROOF BIOHACKER MARKETING IS LEGALIZED LYING: Earlier this year, Trusii bought a booth at the Bulletproof Conference hosted by...

Forum: Redox Rx

Sep 14, 2019 at 8:05 PM
  16. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

Redox destroying Propecia thread............

New: Reuters just filed a motion asking a Brooklyn federal judge to unseal several secret documents about potential risks with Propecia,...

Forum: Educating Doctors

Sep 14, 2019 at 12:35 PM
  17. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Rare genetic disorder.

Genetic defects are different than mitochondrial ones. Thankfully they are rare.

Sep 14, 2019 at 11:37 AM
  18. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Blue light and 5G deaths. Time to start a body count in 2018/19.

“Teens who spend more than three hours a day on social media are more likely to report high levels of behaviors that may be indicators...

Sep 12, 2019 at 9:38 PM