1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack Kruse's Recent Activity

1. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

Solar redox podcast.......

New podcast out: on the topic of Vitamin D & Sun Exposure. Like the strings on a violin or the pipes of an organ, the proteins in the...

Forum: Redox Rx

May 15, 2021 at 8:48 PM
  2. Jack Kruse replied to the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

This is the most important, and most unexpected, fact about the modern world is that we went from dirt poor to reasonably profitable....

May 15, 2021 at 10:37 AM
  3. Jack Kruse replied to the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

Other maxi's like Marty Bent know why we need to avoid "Carol's" in rooms. The WEF is anti-BTC....

May 15, 2021 at 9:46 AM
  4. Jack Kruse replied to the thread CLUBHOUSE UPDATE: Be careful who you communicate with..

Other maxi's like Marty Bent know why we need to avoid Carol's in rooms. The WEF is anti BTC....

May 15, 2021 at 9:46 AM
  5. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Vaccine resources...........

page ten of the ClubHouse Update thread has more info on jabs.

May 15, 2021 at 9:07 AM
  6. Jack Kruse replied to the thread NAC Banned, FDA Says It's Medication.

It is a medication called mucomyst.

May 15, 2021 at 9:06 AM
  7. Jack Kruse replied to the thread CLUBHOUSE UPDATE: Be careful who you communicate with..

Intellectual curiosity is a competitive advantage. But contrary to what you’ve been told, it has nothing to do with intelligence. Scrub...

May 15, 2021 at 9:05 AM
  8. Jack Kruse replied to the thread CLUBHOUSE UPDATE: Be careful who you communicate with..

Intellectual curiosity is a competitive advantage. But contrary to what you’ve been told, it has nothing to do with intelligence. Scrub...

May 15, 2021 at 9:04 AM
  9. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

CLUBHOUSE UPDATE: Be careful who you communicate with.

ClubHouse Carol was reportedly dissing me last night while I was off clubhouse. I have repeatedly warned people that there are bad...

Forum: The Kruse Longevity Center

May 15, 2021 at 8:42 AM
  10. Jack Kruse replied to the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

ClubHouse Carol was reportedly dissing me last night while I was off clubhouse. I have repeatedly warned people that there are bad...

May 15, 2021 at 8:40 AM
  11. Jack Kruse replied to the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

Predictions: WEF members will push the Indian variant narrative to push for more lockdowns, more boosters shots, more jabs, more...

May 15, 2021 at 8:05 AM
  12. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Sanitation or vaccination? Data dump time.

“I think it’s probably a little bit more than half. Probably 60%,” Fauci said. Dr. Anthony Fauci said about 40% of his agency’s...

May 14, 2021 at 8:30 PM
  13. Jack Kruse replied to the thread The new mRNA vaccine early aftermarket data.

“I think it’s probably a little bit more than half. Probably 60%,” Fauci said. Dr. Anthony Fauci said about 40% of his agency’s...

May 14, 2021 at 8:24 PM
  14. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Klaus Schwab talking about implanting chips in people to make them borg....

A *stunning* development. in Science just published The letter says COVID-19 could have leaked from a lab. To some of us, that...

May 14, 2021 at 1:10 PM
  15. Jack Kruse replied to the thread IF YOUR HEALTH IS QUANTUM, YOUR CURRENCY BETTER BE CRYPTO.

A *stunning* development. in Science just published The letter says COVID-19 could have leaked from a lab. To some of us, that...

May 14, 2021 at 1:10 PM
  16. Jack Kruse replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

A *stunning* development. in Science just published The letter says COVID-19 could have leaked from a lab. To some of us that...

May 14, 2021 at 12:45 PM