1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack Kruse's Recent Activity

1. Jack Kruse replied to the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

I love seeing human growth on this board.

Apr 19, 2019 at 9:42 PM
  2. Jack Kruse liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Day 46-50 - Part Deux, Doing my Laundry There is someone really close to me that has hurt me for a very long time. I have been...

Apr 19, 2019 at 9:42 PM
  3. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Getting tired in the sun, why?.

Because that is the point says autophagy and sleep. God I hope this is a joke.

Apr 19, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  4. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Psychology versus physiology.

There is.......and it is not between these two. It is between energy and information quanta. Patreon thermodynamic series solves for X.

Apr 19, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  5. Jack Kruse replied to the thread CIRS.

first question

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:54 AM
  6. Jack Kruse replied to the thread First post.

Welcome

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:43 AM
  7. Jack Kruse replied to the thread CIRS.

Yep.......

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:42 AM
  8. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

Ladies your flowers need sunshine...........just sayin'.

Richelle Jones, one of our members in OZ posted this gem: Your 'flower' needs the sun darlin'. [IMG] Humans are relatively hairless...

Forum: Female Quantum Biology

Apr 17, 2019 at 6:24 PM
  9. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Are Klub members able to view Patreon site?.

LOL

Apr 17, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  10. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Newer Member.

welcome

Apr 17, 2019 at 6:00 PM
  11. Jack Kruse replied to the thread More Neutron Radiation over USA than abroad.

Many factors but nnEMF is one. The decrease in the magnetic field of the sun is the major reason.

Apr 17, 2019 at 6:00 PM
  12. Jack Kruse replied to the thread CIRS.

Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) is just a fancy functional medicine term Dr. Shoemaker made up for leptin resistance...

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:59 PM
  13. Jack Kruse replied to the thread New from California.

For your health panhandle would be best.......

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  14. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Question about a man I coach with a Chordoma that was removed.

But he must be a full member to do a consult.

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:55 PM
  15. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Question about a man I coach with a Chordoma that was removed.

I do.

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:54 PM
  16. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Getting into Ketosis.

Fasting is not a no go here.......doing it right is the key. Who's opinion makes it correct? Nature.

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  17. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Women and change...........

Good and bad have small margins in life-based upon the environment they occur in: "The more you tighten your grasp, the more star...

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:45 AM