1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack Kruse's Recent Activity

1. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary.

Here is some more homework for you two: Listen to this together. THE BEST PODCAST I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY OPINION:...

Dec 16, 2018 at 7:49 PM
  2. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Moving from LA -->Utah.

I would buy a term life insurance policy.

Dec 16, 2018 at 7:45 PM
  3. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Advice on breast health.

I'd suggest seeing Dr. John Gordon in Metairie, La. He is a true expert for your problem.

Dec 16, 2018 at 7:43 PM
  4. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Neuritis After 2 month of CT.

Does not sound like CT is the key but solar redox is.....You may consider changing your tact.

Dec 16, 2018 at 6:00 PM
  5. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Advice on breast health.

This chain of events is concerning. I think you need to get several breast surgeons opinions but I think a biopsy is going to be wise....

Dec 16, 2018 at 5:58 PM
  6. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

Why would pilots be losing vision now?...

Dec 13, 2018 at 6:03 PM
  7. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

Guess why there is less? http://theconversation.com/the-us-is-facing-a-serious-shortage-of-airline-pilots-95699

Dec 13, 2018 at 5:56 PM
  8. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another. [IMG] What did...

Dec 13, 2018 at 5:54 PM
  9. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Limits of CT.

The limits of CT were covered in the deep CT webinar from like 7 years ago.

Dec 13, 2018 at 5:10 PM
  10. Jack Kruse liked Kris Kolo's post in the thread Seeking roomate(s) in Mexico!.

Dr K - as much as you (and I!) hated the idea of me returning to Boston area for 5 snowy cold weeks over the holidays over the shortest...

Dec 12, 2018 at 9:13 PM
  11. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Quantum Stock Picks.

I'd short the insurance stocks who cover 5 G markets.

Dec 12, 2018 at 6:10 PM
  12. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Greetings from Los Angeles.

welcome......I am preparing for a 5G talk in LA this Saturday. Should be an epic ass kicker.

Dec 12, 2018 at 6:09 PM