1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack Kruse's Recent Activity

1. Jack Kruse replied to the thread PoW is the circadian clock of a monetary network..

Once your mind is awakened by the light of the sun, you never return to the sleepwalking state of mind. Some people who miss this...

Aug 7, 2022 at 12:32 PM
  2. Jack Kruse replied to the thread PoW is the circadian clock of a monetary network..

How was light energy transformed into life? The light was transformed by water, protein semiconductors, and DHA down to the magnetic...

Aug 7, 2022 at 12:31 PM
  3. Jack Kruse replied to the thread PoW is the circadian clock of a monetary network..

DHA's main effect on cells was improving our cell's ability to tell time. BTC's main effect on money was the same. How? DHA improved...

Aug 7, 2022 at 12:10 PM
  4. Jack Kruse replied to the thread PoW is the circadian clock of a monetary network..

Bitcoin the asset also appreciates when anyone uses it: that’s the nature of the network effect. But you don’t pay bitcoiners to use...

Aug 7, 2022 at 11:57 AM
  5. Jack Kruse replied to the thread PoW is the circadian clock of a monetary network..

Satoshi wasn't a seller of bitcoin. He was a buyer. Because he had to purchase his coins from nature — with electricity and processor...

Aug 7, 2022 at 11:53 AM
  6. Jack Kruse replied to the thread PoW is the circadian clock of a monetary network..

Nature rejects PoS use and only uses PoW. The key energy source for everything on Earth ultimately comes from the sun. The sun allows...

Aug 7, 2022 at 11:37 AM
  7. Jack Kruse replied to the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

Today's Twitter thread might be better.

Aug 6, 2022 at 4:44 PM
  8. Jack Kruse replied to the thread My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal.

I see what time in a bottle is for you. Time in a bottle for me is this: Time has an effortless elegance to it. Consider the...

Aug 5, 2022 at 5:14 PM
  9. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Kruse's Law?.

https://twitter.com/code_queens/status/1555258502301552647

Aug 4, 2022 at 4:23 PM
  10. Jack Kruse replied to the thread In Nature, all information is in a decentralized format.

The goal is to standardize time/unit of ₿, not joules/units when it comes to money. Joules are simply needed to verify the correct hash...

Aug 4, 2022 at 12:00 PM
  11. Jack Kruse replied to the thread CLUBHOUSE UPDATE: Be careful who you communicate with..

https://twitter.com/1MarkMoss/status/1555191617677574144

Aug 4, 2022 at 11:09 AM
  12. Jack Kruse replied to the thread BITCOIN ENERGY FUD/ESG ARGUMENT IS PSEUDOSCIENCE = WEF.

Aug 4, 2022 at 11:08 AM
  13. Jack Kruse replied to the thread GREAT TWEETS IN ONE PLACE..........

Aug 4, 2022 at 11:07 AM
  14. Jack Kruse replied to the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

The Fed is also way behind in selling MBS during QT so far. Rates are negative for UST borrowers, but not credit. Rates are likely...

Aug 4, 2022 at 10:33 AM
  15. Jack Kruse replied to the thread MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE.

The market believes the Fed will have to expand its balance sheet. But JP is doing the opposite. Interest rates are up a ton, more is...

Aug 4, 2022 at 10:18 AM
  16. Jack Kruse posted a new thread.

Parathyroid hormone.......

Humans at the bare minimum need to get 25(OH) Vitamin D up to 50ng/ml 125nmol/l to optimize PTH. Most people can avoid calcium stones by...

Forum: Heal Your Hormones

Aug 3, 2022 at 4:47 PM
  17. Jack Kruse replied to the thread Hydration.

We are designed to make water from mitochondrial metabolism. Drinking that much water tells me your posterior pituitary is being fried...

Aug 3, 2022 at 1:52 PM
  18. Jack Kruse replied to the thread WATER, REDOX, and WHERE YOU LIVE MATTERS.

Science is being utterly trashed and rehashed to create junk news narratives to control people with fear. See the Nitrogen story in...

Aug 3, 2022 at 1:49 PM