1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

harmony
Last Activity:
Nov 30, 2017
Birthday:
Feb 20, 1957 (Age: 62)
Websites

Share This Page

harmony

Harmony makes things grow lack of it things decay, Female, 62, from Australia, Lake Haven NSW

Hi, I just joined the forum 7/16 Jul 1, 2016

harmony was last seen:
Nov 30, 2017
    1. harmony
      harmony
      Hi, I just joined the forum 7/16
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1957 (Age: 62)
    Websites
    I write for websites. I like to keep busy. Playing guitar is my delight - if my listeners frustration. Learning notes/chords and working out tunes is my main PC free relaxation. I was born English, migrated to Oz at age12, wife to a French man who is a house painter (a job I did with him for many years), have two grown up sons born in Australia, and am now carer for my 89 yr old father.

Dx: HSV2, Migraine (hormonally triggered-after 1st child), Hashimoto 2011 + Adrenal Insuff, Persistent Vag Thrush, Small Stomach Ulcer,
    Surgery: Tonsils (age6), Appendix (age9), Endometrial ablation (age49)
    Health Goals: strength, energy, optimism, joy, creativity
    Dream goal: to have a metabolism that works sans medication

My health issues started after we fell into debt and spent a decade enslaved to it. Now we are currently poor as most newlyweds, but debt free. I've made some good changes, but still have some bad habits. I am happy to share what worked for me, and I welcome advice. I read a lot, but I skim read a lot, hence I do a lot of research but I only retain some. I know a lot, enough to know I am abysmally ignorant. I am stubborn but open minded, often swinging like a pendulum, always looking for harmony. I accept that - "The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition." Carl Sagan