1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Frank Nelson
Last Activity:
Oct 9, 2019
Birthday:
Jan 24, 1967 (Age: 54)
Firefighter

Share This Page

Frank Nelson

New Member, Male, 54, from Klamath Falls, Oregon

Frank Nelson was last seen:
Oct 9, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Frank Nelson's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 24, 1967 (Age: 54)
    Firefighter
    I am almost 51 years old and generally healthy. I have competed in endurance sports for 30 years which I have now learned was not necessarily as healthy for me as I previously thought. I continue to participate in this lifestyle but since being introduced to Jack I approach it differently. I'm also a follower of Barry Murray who is one of Jack's members. I'm relatively new to Jack's work and have been trying to absorb his blogs and recommended books over the past 6 mos or so. My wife gave me a silver membership to his site for Xmas so I am pretty excited about that.

As far as my health, like I mentioned I am generally healthy and free of any traditional symptoms of dis-health. Although over the last year some blood tests have shown low testosterone. I did get placed on some bio-identical hormone therapy which has brought it up (I know.....learning it's not so good) I struggle with some occasional depression and low tolerance for mental and emotional stress. I've never had a problem with weight......if anything I have trouble keeping weight on. I've been into food and nutrition for many years although not always that strict.

Currently I am all in......My wife sometimes calls me a Jack Kruse Nazi :). She's coming around but resists change a bit more than me. We live 10 miles outside town in the forest. (Although I can see a cell tower about a mile away :( ) My work schedule makes things a little challenging. I'm a firefighter and work 48 hours strait and then have 96 off. The four days off is easy to get my light, water and magnetism right but the other two days are more challenging.....not too mention mitigating the EMF situation in the Fire house.

Klamath Falls is at the 42nd latitude and sits at about 4000 ft elevation