1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma Annan Alan
Last Activity:
Mar 19, 2019 at 9:17 AM
Birthday:
May 15, 1958 (Age: 60)
Home Page:
Free styling

Share This Page

Emma Annan Alan

Doggie Mom/wife/caregiver/investor, Female, 60, from Colorado Springs, Colorado

Yellow alert Wanting to move from Colraso Springs to? Tinitus and jaw issues Dec 29, 2018

Emma Annan Alan was last seen:
Mar 19, 2019 at 9:17 AM
    1. Emma Annan Alan
      Emma Annan Alan
      Yellow alert Wanting to move from Colraso Springs to? Tinitus and jaw issues
    2. Emma Annan Alan
      Emma Annan Alan
      Wanting to move from Colraso Springs to?
    3. Emma Annan Alan
    4. Emma Annan Alan
    5. Emma Annan Alan
      Emma Annan Alan
      Forner aerospace, ski bum, ski instructor, nanny, turned into mitochondriac, Biohacker, Wife and Doggie Mom, investor, hopeful black swan.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1958 (Age: 60)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010792750327
    Free styling
    I grew up in Fairmont WV. 39.4851° N, 80.1426° 1958. Mothers halo group H1a3. Northern European. Scotish/English French/Gernam mostly. Before that Scandinaivian. Green eyes, brown hair, fair skin. 5'3" and 1051lbs, 0 Neg blood type.

Grew up in Cinderella's nightmare.

Trainwreck birth Mother giving 2 birth doses of Pitocin and I was too big for her birth canal so they hoped to push me out. Thought I was dead so gave my Mother a D&C dose of Pitocin to get out what they thought was a dead fetus. Surprise! Not dead but severely traumatized. I think I still have piton spasms to this day that lead to the jaw clenching. Really high palette, Very narrow jaw. tongue too big for lower jaw.

War zone till 6yrs
    Mother died and Father and two sisters lived with Father's parents. My grandparents.

Catholic School and horses
    (horses and Grandpaarents saved my life)
    every family member Father, Mother two sisters all had put me in hospital at least once before the age of 6.

Riding horses became my life. Long story short went all the way to Madison Square Garden. Yes, a little Disneyish.

High school Ok Little did I know the war wasn't over. Older sister pulled a life changing stunt on me. Too Fucked up to even say here.

Put myself through college. Fairmont State University.
    Degree in Business and minor in Technical Writing

Moved to Florida soon as out of school. Worked at SAWTECK makeing surface acoustic wave filters for outer space. A co worker went to then Martin Marietta where she/they recruited me. Worked in Microelectronics where I was promoted to the business end of engineering due to my degree and computer skills. I have been at the computer since punch cards and fortran. 1978.
    Worked in Research and Technology and then Fingerprint Identification. Spent almost 20yrs in the secret programs. Got burnt out. Even with all the surfing I did.

Became ski bum turned ski instructor, home owner, nanny to my youngers sisters 4 kids, moved to Pa/WV, girlfriend, wife, doggie mom/investor. We moved back to Colorado to rehab a rental condo and life went back to the war zone. When Jim(husband met on secret programs) retired after 30yrs it really flipped him out.

Currently in the hurt locker. Jim has PTSD(me too by know) and probable TBI(headed slammed into the basketball court several times) he did go unconscious. He Isn't processing well and is aggressive.

Also, at a dental crossroads concerning my dental future.
    Is there such a thing as your adult teeth growing through a infected jaw giving you problems such as cavities and root canals the rest of your life?

Really bad jaw alignment as well. Have a case of titinitus.

There infections and systemic effects to heart ect. One Biodentist s uggested pull the infected teeth, cavitate the jaw, and ozone and Vitamin C IV''s and in biologic shots into the area. When do you really know to remove a tooth? How should it be replaced?

What do you think of cavitation, ozone and zirconium implants. As far a TMJ I'm going to a Dr. Jennings (Dave Asprey recommended) for the TMJ and something called Substance P.

We are 30% through the effort using a custom orthotic. Meanwhile I'm trying to get the rest of the work done(implants and crowns) done here in Colorado Springs

I live in Colorado Springs with my husband Jim and doggie Sophia. Have developed tinnitus in past 2yrs. Jim has been diagnosed with Autism. Really "Ready to move". Where?

Loving being working to optimize the life around me. So we can all go out and play.