1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Duchess Sunshine
Birthday:
Dec 6, 1965 (Age: 54)

Share This Page

Duchess Sunshine

Wanting to Migrate south., Female, 54, from Pacific Northwest (United States)

I've been sungazing every morning for a while. My sleep is so much better. I feel very grounded and happy. I still want to move south Nov 16, 2019

1. Duchess Sunshine
      Duchess Sunshine
      I've been sungazing every morning for a while. My sleep is so much better. I feel very grounded and happy. I still want to move south
    2. Duchess Sunshine
      Duchess Sunshine
      Got the sunshine into my soul this morning!
    3. Duchess Sunshine
      Duchess Sunshine
      Looking for ideas for my next vacay (within the US)...
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 6, 1965 (Age: 54)
    I bought my first pair of blue-light blocking glasses in 2012. I'm a MOM, a NTP (Nutritional Therapy Practitioner), and a Flight Attendant. My number one job is raising my kids and teaching them about all things Natural. My latest broken record requests: Get more sunlight, watch the sunrise, and listen to me about the dangers of 5G...

Signature

Dx: none

Surgeries:
    Thyroid Lobectomy (age: 35, because dx 'hotspot', no issues.
    Left knee ACL: age 23
    Left foot bone spur removal from ankle because it was injured in a car accident and became inflamed. Age 22

Current Rx: None

Current Therapies / Protocols:
    grounding, sunrising, watching sunset, sleeping outside, currently intermittent fasting daily 22/2, getting outside sun as much as possible.

Health WINS:Sleeping better!

Health Goals:
    I had a lot of heartburn I want to get rid of. Drinking less alcohol has helped that as well as the IF.
    Lose weight: GW is 125. Current weight is 163.

My Optimal Journal: [to be inserted at a when I start it! ]