1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dteshome's Recent Activity

1. Dteshome replied to the thread 7 days dry fasting.

That is interesting to see some people are improving On low carbs and others on high carbs fruits/veggies as I have seen on the emf...

Jun 18, 2019 at 6:20 PM
  2. Dteshome replied to the thread 7 days dry fasting.

How can one get started with urine looping? Simple as drinking the body’s urine? Thanks silver

Jun 18, 2019 at 6:15 PM
  3. Dteshome replied to the thread 7 days dry fasting.

I don’t know about this When I try to fast 13-16 hrs in I feel quite weak and blood sugar drops. I bought meters from walmart so I...

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:26 PM
  4. Dteshome replied to the thread 7 days dry fasting.

Is it true that fasting is not good and can be a stressor if you are not in good health?

Jun 18, 2019 at 11:45 AM
  5. Dteshome replied to the thread Good redox location to be homeless?.

Thank you Mr.Jansz, I do appreciate it

Jun 17, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  6. Dteshome liked JanSz's post in the thread Good redox location to be homeless?.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

upload_2019-6-17_11-48-59.png upload_2019-6-17_11-51-16.png upload_2019-6-17_12-2-25.png Jun 17, 2019 at 1:04 PM
  7. Dteshome replied to the thread Good redox location to be homeless?.

Thank you Christine Just spoke with the hiring manager Told him I felt better in Navarre When I was laying on the beach with...

Jun 17, 2019 at 1:01 PM
  8. Dteshome replied to the thread Good redox location to be homeless?.

Would be nice to have that kind of a job I know finding a room rent may be difficult with that kind of income Hopefully they don’t...

Jun 17, 2019 at 10:10 AM
  9. Dteshome posted a new thread.

Paradigms of truth in health

One thing I have observed is that I have spent some outdoors in the sun and my vitamin D is close to being maxed out.Last time I checked...

Forum: Feedback/Suggestions

Jun 17, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  10. Dteshome replied to the thread Good redox location to be homeless?.

Thank You ladies for the ideas I do appreciate it Curious what about St Louis,Mississippi or lacombe,Louisiana for the lower...

Jun 17, 2019 at 7:35 AM