1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

drezy's Recent Activity

1. drezy replied to the thread Suggestions for new laptop?.

My boy and wife are really good at mashing the ends of ethernet cables. I can almost cap them back off in the dark now...

Mar 18, 2019 at 7:33 PM
  2. drezy liked Mike David's post in the thread Suggestions for new laptop?.

What if you go to a local electrical supply house and get 1000’ of shielded cat 6 and put the two ends on it yourself. Just a matter of...

Mar 18, 2019 at 7:33 PM
  3. drezy replied to the thread Suggestions for new laptop?.

I'm not snobby at all about computers. I spend time on a $150 Dell D12U and have no problem at all with it. I'm using Cat6e and it...

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  4. drezy liked Phosphene's post in the thread Suggestions for new laptop?.

Yes, cost-conscious is a kind euphemism but we are similar there at least. He recommended another Chromebook and I was considering that...

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  5. drezy liked Simon Wright's post in the thread Ross River virus.

I havent had Ross River but have had a couple of other mosquito borne viruses. i have had chikungunya...which is similar...

Mar 18, 2019 at 12:01 PM
  6. drezy liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread How much of a prophet Thomas Edison was................????.

Every carb hating food guru needs to know a bit of history. Thomas Edison, Mr. incandescent light bulb, thought he could outsmart...

Mar 17, 2019 at 5:51 PM
  7. drezy replied to the thread Update your Signature!.

I think it's worth mention.

Mar 17, 2019 at 5:48 PM
  8. drezy attached a file to the thread After 9 months.

Chimichurri deployed My boy still likes his steak medium well to well... I'm working on him. [ATTACH] chimichurri-liscious [ATTACH]

IMG_5500.jpg IMG_5501.jpg Mar 17, 2019 at 5:46 PM
  9. drezy liked Mike David's post in the thread My optimal journey.

One photon excited rhodopsin molecule excites 500 transducin molecules every micro second. Just waving your arm requires 10 to the 19th...

Mar 17, 2019 at 2:40 PM
  10. drezy attached a file to the thread After 9 months.

I've been out since 7AM. Butterflies are all over my yard. This one was especially big: [ATTACH] All the blooms are luring them in....

IMG_5452 copy.jpg IMG_5491 copy.jpg IMG_5449 copy.jpg IMG_5498.jpg Mar 17, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  11. drezy liked Inger's post in the thread Inger's journal.

Yes definitely try it out Ronald, I bet you will love it :) :) Todays dinner - want to come over? ;) :) [IMG] I had way more oysters...

Mar 17, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  12. drezy liked JanSz's post in the thread After 9 months.

When sick watch out what doctor you see. Old Polish story, could use translation. [MEDIA]

Mar 17, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  13. drezy replied to the thread GLOSSARY OF TERMS.

There is a thread somewhere around here about the importance of beginners. I'm always happy and excited to see who ends up here. I...

Mar 17, 2019 at 10:55 AM
  14. drezy liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Day 17: Gods n stuff Focal points: Second day meeting sunrise. Feels good Secondarily, need to up my food game. Sardines in water—-...

Mar 17, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  15. drezy replied to the thread What would you say when your ex-Lover Is dying a foolish death of their own choosing?.

You hit the nail on the head there. Women, especially, get bamboozled into chasing that illusion.

Mar 17, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  16. drezy liked LieselK's post in the thread What would you say when your ex-Lover Is dying a foolish death of their own choosing?.

I think this one is huge, but maybe that's because as a survivor of sexual abuse it's easy to feel broken. It was only last year that I...

Mar 17, 2019 at 9:36 AM
  17. drezy liked Solkysset's post in the thread Things I saw in the news today.

https://www.newscientist.com/issue/3221/ The covers caption: "Why blocking out the sun is damaging your health"

Mar 17, 2019 at 9:35 AM
  18. drezy liked CarolandNick's post in the thread Searching the UK coast for great seafood destinations?.

I have to post about this place, too. [ATTACH] This is on the Isle of Skye, at Carbost and well worth a visit if you are in the North.

the-oyster-shed-1024x683.jpg Mar 17, 2019 at 8:29 AM