1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

drezy's Recent Activity

1. drezy liked Christine_L's post in the thread Sperti for a newborn.

What time of day did you use it? Noonish?

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  2. drezy replied to the thread Sperti for a newborn.

Love the new profile pic

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  3. drezy replied to the thread After 9 months.

My wife brought up the fact that she checked into a forum for several neighborhoods near us and decided to check right back out. Things...

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  4. drezy liked Cuffy's post in the thread Jeanne’s road to health.

Bravo! Your discovery was a real eye opener for me, except I didn't even figure it out for myself. I was seeing a nutritionist, who...

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:57 PM
  5. drezy attached a file to the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

For reference here is my last order from https://www.1000bulbs.com/ The red bulbs are "meh" at best though. [ATTACH]

bulbs.png Dec 5, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  6. drezy replied to the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

If you find good quality red incandescents let me know. I have a couple, but the red coating does not stand up to the heat of the bulb...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:24 PM
  7. drezy liked Saichi's post in the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

Of course regular incandescents are ok during the day if you can't get sunlight through windows. Only red incandescents after sunset though!

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:22 PM
  8. drezy attached a file to the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

The darker "previous capture"(darker graph) is an incandescent 40w globe the current measurement is of a 60w clear bulb both from 3'...

60wclear_40wglobe.png outdoors.png Dec 5, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  9. drezy replied to the thread WINTER SURVIVAL GUIDE.

I wonder if SiO2 would be more prevalent in water supplies near coasts and if Alzheimers number there would show a difference.

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:31 AM
  10. drezy replied to the thread After 9 months.

I've been around here for a little bit. I suspect that I might be diametrically opposed to the man on several issues, but his actions...

Dec 4, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  11. drezy liked Michalis's post in the thread My Journal.

Mahahual rocks if you just want to relax and empty your head. It is not the best beach but it is super chilled out. Just get passed the...

IMG_20191204_165054.jpg IMG_20191204_161754.jpg IMG_20191204_072457.jpg IMG_20191202_143724.jpg IMG_20191203_120241.jpg Dec 4, 2019 at 5:00 PM
  12. drezy replied to the thread After 9 months.

She is excellent in her own way. She's surrounded by 4 other full-size horses, but when one encroaches on her all she does is glare a...

Dec 4, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  13. drezy liked caroline's post in the thread After 9 months.

seems like you have found a soul mate???

Dec 4, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  14. drezy attached a file to the thread After 9 months.

My highly skeptical pony buddy now shows up every time I bring some apples or carrots to the fence line. This pony is not 1/4 the mass...

buddy.jpg Dec 4, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  15. drezy liked ElectricUniverse's post in the thread WINTER SURVIVAL GUIDE.

Reminds me of a tale told years ago about how a change in nightly train run schedules started waking people up along the line (train...

Dec 4, 2019 at 2:11 PM
  16. drezy replied to the thread Low Cortisol Levels.

I reviewed some of this material. I liked the deuterium ppm list of waters and foods. I noticed that bacon and spicy peppers are low...

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:04 PM
  17. drezy attached a file to the thread Low Cortisol Levels.

No but Pheidippides got the T-shirt and bumper sticker right before he died [ATTACH]

s-l640.jpg Dec 4, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  18. drezy liked JanSz's post in the thread Low Cortisol Levels.

My understanding of supplying water to our bodies is that using a description like "drinking less water" confuses the whole topic. We...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:11 AM