1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

drezy's Recent Activity

1. drezy liked Marko Pollo's post in the thread GIANT MYSTERY - how the heck does this work?.

I believe our problems arise from our disconnect with our natural environment and our desire to control it and our fellow man...

Feb 25, 2020 at 5:52 PM
  2. drezy replied to the thread GIANT MYSTERY - how the heck does this work?.

Heavy but very interesting ideas that I think about regularly. I'm fascinated with where some creative ideas come from when they are...

Feb 25, 2020 at 2:18 PM
  3. drezy liked Meli's post in the thread Question.

What is the base Calcium Index score for knowing it is time to get the fuck out of dodge? Context is that I have a friend living in a...

Feb 25, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  4. drezy liked Sue-UK's post in the thread One of the Best Journal Articles Ever.

In the Arctic and Antarctic regions we are presumably looking at lower deuterium levels along with non equatorial sun. The south facing...

Feb 24, 2020 at 8:26 AM
  5. drezy replied to the thread After 9 months.

JanSz aka White Mocha I think the interesting part of the two videos is when you bounce your perennial question "What system loses the...

Feb 22, 2020 at 9:24 AM
  6. drezy liked Sue-UK's post in the thread Sue-UK Journal 2018/19/20.

It was silicon nanoparticles that drew me to this article, but I found it frustrating because its a jokey "yarn" that left me wondering...

Feb 22, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  7. drezy liked Sue-UK's post in the thread After 9 months.

It was silicon nanoparticles that drew me to this article, but I found it frustrating because its a jokey "yarn" that left me wondering...

Feb 22, 2020 at 8:48 AM
  8. drezy liked DrEttinger's post in the thread Testing mitochondria.

I include Plasma Thiamine (B1), CoQ10 and Vitamin C as part of my blood tests. Transketolase is a thiamine (vitamin B1)-dependent enzyme...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:14 PM
  9. drezy replied to the thread After 9 months.

LMAO [MEDIA] Pay special attention to the "rust" references near the end. Damn! It's getting so difficult to be a doomsday...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:11 PM
  10. drezy liked JanSz's post in the thread PPP Adaptation and Carbs.

https://jackkruse.com/about-dr-jack-kruse/ [ATTACH]

upload_2020-2-21_16-36-58.png Feb 21, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  11. drezy replied to the thread Testing mitochondria.

The severity of any one of your specific symptoms?

Feb 21, 2020 at 2:30 PM
  12. drezy replied to the thread After 9 months.

Optimistic findings, geometries, water charge separation, really clean energy, and why betting Malthusian is usually a losing...

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  13. drezy liked Michalis's post in the thread Matt Fowler's Journal.

Just slurp them down, no cooking needed LOL... You can have a taster if you find yourself in central London.. Go to Borough Market, they...

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:09 PM
  14. drezy liked JanSz's post in the thread Beginning My University Education.

Make sure that you retire early. Sooner, better. Unfortunately for me, I came to the promised land late, at 31 years old. (with $10) So...

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  15. drezy liked Pablo's post in the thread Beginning My University Education.

At this moment in my life I´m going all in for Jan´s suggestion and avoiding Drezy´s (not actually avoiding it, but acknowledging it is...

Feb 20, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  16. drezy replied to the thread Beginning My University Education.

I'm unsure of the current status. One more thought occurred to me this morning that kind of is along the lines of what @JanSz...

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:04 PM
  17. drezy replied to the thread Beginning My University Education.

Doc one on one or in a small group is a very valuable opportunity.

Feb 20, 2020 at 11:22 AM
  18. drezy liked caroline's post in the thread PPP Adaptation and Carbs.

I think you are missing a lot of pieces of this puzzle....... Some people to follow..... Erwan LeCorre ....movnat - Jack has done a...

Feb 19, 2020