1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

drezy's Recent Activity

1. drezy replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

I think what @Phosphene is trying to ask is: How so?

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:34 PM
  2. drezy liked Phosphene's post in the thread My Optimal Journal.

How so?

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:30 PM
  3. drezy liked Nrelax11's post in the thread Vitamin D levels are a proxy for redox Rx..........

They also eat insects and tubers.

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:24 PM
  4. drezy replied to the thread CT chamber experiment, interested?.

Past Drezy, Galvanized also does not play well with ionized water. Inlining a massive UV light will turn your relatively deionized...

Aug 17, 2019 at 1:08 PM
  5. drezy liked Sheddie's post in the thread Things I saw in the news today.

No mention of possible 'plastic microfibers' from chemtrail dumping......

Aug 17, 2019 at 12:23 PM
  6. drezy replied to the thread Vitamin D levels are a proxy for redox Rx..........

and surf [MEDIA]

Aug 17, 2019 at 10:49 AM
  7. drezy replied to the thread Mystery hand disease: fluoroquinolone damage / scleroderma?.

The Hindu folks I worked with grew it in their yards. You seem to have a nice landscape. Maybe a potted neem is in your future....

Aug 17, 2019 at 8:44 AM
  8. drezy replied to the thread Mystery hand disease: fluoroquinolone damage / scleroderma?.

You might want to talk to a local compounding pharmacist. I wouldn't know where to start.

Aug 17, 2019 at 8:20 AM
  9. drezy attached a file to the thread Fluorophore Proteins and Transition Metals.

This is not the exact image I've seen doc use but it's very similar and lays out the absorption & emission possibilities: [ATTACH]...

intro_fluorescence_1.png Aug 17, 2019 at 7:38 AM
  10. drezy liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Are You A Narcissist?.

I like me some me too........

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  11. drezy replied to the thread Mystery hand disease: fluoroquinolone damage / scleroderma?.

Whoa @Pebbles is the iodine OG.

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  12. drezy liked Pebbles's post in the thread Mystery hand disease: fluoroquinolone damage / scleroderma?.

@JanSz - I buy Kalium iodide and iodine crystals and make the 5% lugol easily. 5gr of iodine crystals, 10gr of potassium iodide and...

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:42 AM
  13. drezy liked JanSz's post in the thread Mystery hand disease: fluoroquinolone damage / scleroderma?.

Pebbles is my favorite. Thank you @Pebbles . ..

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  14. drezy liked Pebbles's post in the thread Mystery hand disease: fluoroquinolone damage / scleroderma?.

Drezy, its your merit, you followed something which you were not affected but as always you never know what for will be useful that...

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:38 PM
  15. drezy replied to the thread Nathan's Journal.

Thanks for the description. I wasn't owed an answer by any stretch.

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  16. drezy replied to the thread Mystery hand disease: fluoroquinolone damage / scleroderma?.

@Pebbles I meant to say thanks to you. I got an eye full of dust and who knows what else in China. I got an infection in my eyes and...

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:35 PM
  17. drezy replied to the thread Nathan's Journal.

Can you give me an example how your OCD manifests on any given day? I think I had a coworker that may have been this way.

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:56 PM
  18. drezy liked Nrelax11's post in the thread Drink MORE or LESS ?.

Okay cool, they are a little pricey though. I have celtic sea salt and Redmonds salt too. It's so hard choosing salt after so many mixed...

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:55 PM