1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

drezy
Last Activity:
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:18 PM
Birthday:
Aug 14, 1976 (Age: 41)
Software Engineer

Share This Page

drezy

Gold, Male, 41, from Austin, Tx

My mom,my son, and I were all present. It was 98% focused on my mom, but in the last few minutes he gave my son really good advice too. Jul 16, 2017

drezy was last seen:
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:18 PM
    1. drezy
      drezy
      My mom,my son, and I were all present. It was 98% focused on my mom, but in the last few minutes he gave my son really good advice too.
    2. Rela
      Rela
      Hi Drezy,

So I am a silver member bow and had scheduled a consultation with Jack for my dad.

As you mentioned you did same for your mom. Can we ask the questions only regarding him or in general too?
  • Signature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    40 (1976) Sex: M Joined JackKruse.com: 3/8/17 "lurking" for months prior
    Dx: MTHFR/high homocysteine
    Surgeries: None
    Current Rx: None
    Current Therapies / Protocols: Cold Thermogenesis, Leptin Rx, Mitochondrial Rx
    Extra Protocols: filtered rainwater drinker,Intermittent (dinner to dinner) Fasting, Epi-Paeo diet.
    Health WINS: 23 lbs weight-loss in 3.5 months 31lbs now @ 6mo. Now averaging 14% body fat. Haven’t measured but all indications toward lower homocysteine (lower BP, increased libido, sharper focus).
    Health Goals: Continue on my path of improvement.

About

Birthday:
    Aug 14, 1976 (Age: 41)
    Software Engineer