1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DLO's Recent Activity

1. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

My reason for seafood now is dealing with/making up for neural degeneration from birth(mom lacked seafood). So it's a tricky one.

Jun 27, 2022 at 10:40 AM
  2. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

Now unfortunately with seafood my mercury and arsenic on hair test are up. No response from Jack on that one tho :(

Jun 26, 2022 at 7:42 PM
  3. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

I definately dont have elevated estrogen. Jack has warned me to stick with seafood and not with iodine supplements. Everytime i start...

Jun 26, 2022 at 5:33 PM
  4. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

As an example i got my TSH up to 10 by overdoing iodine supplementation and by using...

Jun 26, 2022 at 12:13 PM
  5. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

I blend and try different things. That one i added to my workout mix. I use the icpad has been quite effective

Jun 25, 2022 at 6:51 PM
  6. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

JanSz since you like to ingest so many substances i'd highly recommend you get on the infopathy.com train. I've been using melanotan...

Jun 25, 2022 at 5:52 PM
  7. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

Thats my biggest struggle with the tropics are the cicadas and nocturnal birds require me to use ear plugs. However I think I have found...

Jun 25, 2022 at 2:27 PM
  8. DLO posted a new thread.

KING of hypocrits. OECD pushing crypto tax

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] While they dont pay taxes themselves.

Forum: The Cave

Jun 22, 2022 at 7:41 PM
  9. DLO replied to the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

Was always suspicious of colombia's strong ties to WEF and the green agenda. Now it's gonna be a gong show.

Jun 21, 2022 at 12:58 PM