1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Denise Moore
Last Activity:
Jan 30, 2018

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Feb 20, 1978 (Age: 42)
Stay at home mom

Share This Page

Denise Moore

New Member, Female, 42, from Malaga, CA

Denise Moore was last seen:
Jan 30, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Denise Moore's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1978 (Age: 42)
    Stay at home mom
    I am a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) with 2 young boys. My husband is an Owner / Operator of our own trucking company. I run the show at home, he runs the show at work.
    I have struggled with depression and fatigue my entire adult life. I have had 2 c sections, the first one was "emergency" due to preeclampsia and the second because my OB told me I had to because of the first birth. My gallbladder perforated unknowingly, I had that removed and it took 7 liters of saline to wash the bile out of my body cavity. My body is expressing the MTHF gene mutation. I have had undiagnosed severe pain from my belly button down to my knees since after the birth of my first son. I have had several scans, bloodtests, even exploratory surgery. They found nothing and threw narcotic pain medication at me.
    I was diagnosed with leaky gut from a neurotransmitter test that said my dopamine, seratonin, norepinephrin and histamine were all high. GABA was extremely low. Cortisol was backwards. After removing grains and dairy from my diet and adding some suppliments, I felt a bit better.
    The recommendation of a Paleo diet led me to Jack Kruse. Then I saw the LIGHT. I have been reading the recommended books, listening to podcasts and going through the blog posts. So much great information!

Signature

Dx: Undiagnosed severe abdominal/pelvic pain, endometriosis, adhesions, leaky gut, chronic inflammation, PMDD, depression, anxiety, MTHFR, chronic fatigue, insomnia, seasonal allergies

Surgeries: 2010 Emergency C-Section (Pre Eclampsia), 2011 Diagnostic Laporoscopy (removed adhesions), 2012 C-Section, 2013 Cholecystectomy (perforated, gangrenous and septic)

Current Rx: 5/325 Norco 4xday, 5/325 percocet 3xday, 15 mg MTHF, 5 mg lith-oro 3xday, Kavinace 2xday, K2, Hcl, Glutamine

Current Therapies / Protocols: Epi-Paleo, CT with ice packs, watch the sunrise and sunset with eyes and skin exposed, grounding, blue blockers, drink gallon of well or spring water a day, limit and conscious of nnEMF, meditation

Health WINS: Isolated trigger foods, increased fat in my family's diet has improved my son's Autistic like symptoms, lost the pink undertone in my skin from inflammation, led by example and people have noticed

Health Goals: GI and brain dysfunction turned around to Optimal