1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DebraGM's Recent Activity

1. DebraGM liked Lite Nomad's post in the thread Hashimoto’s and 13,000 sunrises….

Let’s talk electrosmog: - Gigahertz Solutions ME3830B for electric and magnetic fields - Safe and Sound Pro II meter for radio frequency...

Sep 23, 2021 at 9:47 AM
  2. DebraGM replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

Thank you! Think I’ll get one. Is there a protocol for how to use it? How many minutes etc? I was looking for blogs relating to this but...

Sep 23, 2021 at 9:40 AM
  3. DebraGM liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread IS Alzheimer's disease a PHOTOelectric disease too?.

What do young people do these days from an environmental exposure standpoint? They mix a plant-based diet with tech abuse. What might...

Sep 23, 2021 at 8:06 AM
  4. DebraGM replied to the thread My Optimal Journal.

If you try it and it works for you let me know.

Sep 23, 2021 at 7:50 AM
  5. DebraGM liked Charmane's post in the thread My Optimal Journal.

Do you have a cite for this? I also am extremely sensitive to exogenous vitamin D. I just had levels tested this week. Only 36 ng/dL....

Sep 23, 2021 at 7:50 AM
  6. DebraGM liked Sean Waters's post in the thread My Optimal Journal.

Red Light might be good a biohack for you while you make the move south... it's helped my Mom and friends in the UK a lot this winter....

Sep 23, 2021 at 7:48 AM
  7. DebraGM liked Matt Fowler's post in the thread My Optimal Journal.

I have read recently that magnesium taken alongside vit d can quell any over-stimulation/irritability side effects from d3. The other...

Sep 23, 2021 at 7:48 AM
  8. DebraGM replied to the thread Questions for Jack??????.

I’m interested! Bitcoin gives me hope in this craziness. I’m so excited to see where Q4 takes us but I’m getting killed in GBTC because...

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:09 PM
  9. DebraGM liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread ALL THINGS WEB 3.0.

Who supports the what? ETH: Centralized Silicon Valley DeFi: Centralized Wall Street NFTs: Centralized Hollywood Only Bitcoin is...

Sep 22, 2021 at 12:08 AM
  10. DebraGM liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread ALL THINGS WEB 3.0.

Government officials (Gensler) whose jobs exist solely for the purpose of regulating intermediaries don't like the concept of a...

Sep 22, 2021 at 12:08 AM