1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Debntx
Last Activity:
Sep 16, 2017
Service Rep

Share This Page

Debntx

New Member, Female, from DFW

Debntx was last seen:
Sep 16, 2017
    1. KruseKadet
      KruseKadet
      Hey Deb, Just wanted to hear how the Panthenine work is going. I am unable to get the 'Mystic Moments' version of B5 sent to me via amazon. Just wondered if the Jarrow type was any use?? Hoping to hear from you! X
  • About

Service Rep

Location: Dallas Fort Worth area - Part of the Barnett Shale Region :/

According to 23andme - I am J-haplotype J1C3(D)

Dx: (unofficially told i had MS - 10 years ago - now no symptoms of MS)-

Surgeries: 2012 Rotator Cuff

Current Rx: [NONE]

Current Therapies / Protocols: Magnetico 20 gs/saunaspace using rubylux bulbs for red light therapy/sperti vit d lamp/rebounder/dry skin brushing -trying out the quantlet

Health WINS: myopia is improved from -2.25 to 1.00 work in progress

Health Goals: lower cholesterol (over 500) this is one of my biggest concerns and lose a little weight, learn to heal my chronic low back pain
    cold thermogenesis - getting more sun exposure-i apply these ideas in small ways now - looking to learn how to apply these in daily practice