1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dave Key

Share This Page

1. BrunoB
      BrunoB
      Hi dave! Me too spend about 1 hour in this time...probably i have several genes ""crashed.." :(
      1. Dave Key likes this.
    2. BrunoB
      BrunoB
      Hi good day. My question was not accurate.
      We know that vitd3 is generated between 11 am and 1 pm because that's when there is more uvb
      The correct question would be how much time do you spend between 11 and 13 in the sun naked or almost naked?
      or how exposed to the sun? Thanks
      1. Dave Key
        Dave Key
        I spend about an hour on average during that time
        Nov 12, 2019
        BrunoB likes this.
    3. BrunoB
      BrunoB
      hello how are you? how much time do you spend in the sun between 11 am and 13 am to have those vitd3 levels? thanks
      1. Dave Key
        Dave Key
        Hi BrunoB I'm ok and how are you?
        When I had those labs done it was only after a week of moving to Mexico from New Orleans so my levels were probably already high.
        In Me Orleans my back yard faced the sun all day so I set up a desk in the grass to be grounded while in the sun, so I did everything possible outside.
        In Mexico I spend most of the day at the beach, until recently it has been cloudy and rainy a lot.
        Nov 5, 2019
  • About