1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Danny
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2018 at 2:55 PM

Share This Page

Danny

Gold, Male, from Florida

Estar vivo Aug 6, 2017

Danny was last seen:
Sep 19, 2018 at 2:55 PM
    1. BrunoB
      BrunoB
      Hello, how are you? You wrote:
      I've seen docs that show wild humans wiping it on their legs for protection from the elements.
      Can you tell me what docs? Thanks!
      1. Danny
        Danny
        I really don't remember the specific documentaries. I just remember the scenes after cooking and eating a kill they were wiping the grease on their legs. And I remember the commentary saying that this served to protect their legs from irritating vegetation.
        Jul 5, 2018
    2. Danny
      Danny
      Estar vivo
    3. Danny
      Danny
      I am totally unprepared for the positive changes happening in my life. I feel like I am really living for the first time in my life.
    4. Danny
      Danny
      My wife has been amazing throughout this whole quantum journey... the only way I can truly repay her is take her on this journey with me
    5. Danny
      Danny
      aluminum hack is working nicely. careful doses. though it's still not enough at 29 deg N Lat when your tank is low
    6. Danny
      Danny
      no sun for about 2 weeks now here in NE FL. maybe it's time to do a little more bulb time
    7. Danny
      Danny
      Endless Summer… More UV natural and otherwise is helping my mood… Still prefer natural.
    8. Danny
      Danny
      Endless Summer
    9. Danny
      Danny
      Be negative stay positive
    10. Danny
      Danny
      'It's way more than just food' is really starting to sink in.
    11. Danny
      Danny
      Been taking too much iodine and had shortness of breath
    12. Danny
      Danny
      Major leak finally plugged
  • About

Signature

Dx: Not officially Dx… Leaky gut, autoimmune symptoms, chronic fatigue, brain fog

Surgeries: NA

Current Rx: NA

Current Therapies / Protocols: Morning, evening sun, solar noon sun - nude as much as possible, barefoot, face dunk CT, short CT in Atlantic and springs w/ sunbathing, 10G magnetico, IF (24 to 48hrs), free-diving up to 20 ft.

Health WINS: Improved digestion; less food intolerances, gas/bloating, no more loose bm. Better energy; more restful sleep, don't need to nap anymore, increased muscle strength. Increased cognitive functioning

Health Goals: Live the life of a real human being.

My Optimal Journal: