1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dane Jacobsen
Last Activity:
Jul 5, 2020
Birthday:
Dec 12, 1970 (Age: 49)

Share This Page

Dane Jacobsen

Silver, Male, 49

Dane Jacobsen was last seen:
Jul 5, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Dane Jacobsen's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 12, 1970 (Age: 49)

Signature

Dx: Nothing diagnosed (zero consultation with physician(s) for decades). Self diagnosis points to hashimoto thyroiditis and adrenal issues

Surgeries: Deviated Septum - 1994?

Current Rx: No history of prescription meds and haven't been to a physician in over 2 decades. 20 years overdue for some Labs. I need data to know what I don't know...

Current Therapies / Protocols: Mitochondrial RX / Cold therapy RX / Redox RX

Health WINS: Small tumor in my lower spine is almost completely gone (this wasn't expected and only took about 2 months). Reversed long term addiction(s), I'm proved mental clarity, Sleep and recovery dramatically improved. Increased muscle definition and strength with about half the amount of exercise. Supplement regime went from ridiculous to realistic. I'm finally "seeing the light" and feel that I am beginning to have clarity as to healthy lifestyle choices. Understanding of how to mitigate EMF exposure. Improved confidence on all levels.

Health Goals: Lower EMF exposure, make sure that I avoid Hashimotos (most of my family has been affected), increase mental clarity, adrenal support, improved dental health, improve redox potential.

My Optimal Journal: