1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dan2's Recent Activity

1. Dan2 liked Inger's post in the thread Inger's journal.

[MEDIA] This is my vaccine :D together with the sun :):) The reporter could not get it down though :D Always so funny to do these TV...

Jan 20, 2022 at 8:09 PM
  2. Dan2 replied to the thread Post-covid symptoms.

Sorry that this might be frustrating to read when you have brain fog, but hopefully it's helpful somehow; this is a summary of what I've...

Jan 17, 2022 at 5:32 PM
  3. Dan2 liked ND Hauf's post in the thread My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom.

Red Light Panel Thread Link Red light panels...... | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum Thanks @Dan2 for links below... Michael Chapiro...

Jan 17, 2022 at 5:09 PM
  4. Dan2 attached a file to the thread Red light panels.......

Follow up to post # 42 https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/red-light-panels.26557/page-3#post-306471 about Michael Chapiro's...

Chapiro Chroma products restocked.png Jan 17, 2022 at 4:27 AM
  5. Dan2 replied to the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

@John Schumacher "@Dan2 - How's your study of "Fascia Training" doing for you?" I still plan to not be a professional athlete, and I...

Jan 14, 2022