1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Claire H
Last Activity:
Nov 26, 2019
Birthday:
Jun 3, 1966 (Age: 54)
Self employed

Share This Page

Claire H

New Member, Female, 54, from Westport WA USA

Claire H was last seen:
Nov 26, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Claire H's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 3, 1966 (Age: 54)
    Self employed

Signature

Age 52 Sex F Joined Feb 2019

Location Westport WA USA

Dx
    Acute narrow angle glaucoma Nov 2016 (literal blinding headache) that resulted in a medical fiasco that lasted weeks. I received 135 laser shots in left eye and 50 in right. Left eye pressure did not decrease (70!!) so cataract surgery was performed Jan 2017. The muscle that contracts the pupil atrophied so my pupil is fixed at wide open. Capsular phimosis is providing excellent glare relief. Progression is extremely slow but monitored every 6 months and one day will have laser shot to halt it.

Sometimes overwhelming sensitivity to fragrances which has worsened with age (candles, laundry products, anything in a hair and nail salon, some perfumes) which I believe are my body’s way of telling me I have inflammation. Research into inflammation is how I discovered Jack Kruse

Scoliosis - no pain, not worsening, no surgeries- I do specific stretches

Orange eyelids and poikiloderma of civatte

But I feel fine and usually have lots of energy

Surgeries 2017 Left eye lens replacement

Current meds none

Current therapies (started Feb 2019) Leptin Rx and cold thermogenesis

Health goals Avoiding future surgeries and diseases. Reversing damage I have already done. Being the best me.