1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christina Coe
Last Activity:
Aug 21, 2017
Birthday:
Jul 20, 1979 (Age: 38)
Sales Broker

Share This Page

Christina Coe

New Member, Female, 38, from Roswell, GA

Also, which tests are best to get from 23&Me? I'm a pretty healthy individual but do have some issues with myopia. Jul 27, 2017

Christina Coe was last seen:
Aug 21, 2017
    1. Christina Coe
      Christina Coe
      Also, which tests are best to get from 23&Me? I'm a pretty healthy individual but do have some issues with myopia.
    2. Christina Coe
      Christina Coe
      I'm scheduled to have my yearly physical today. What labs are important to get from my doctor?
  • Signature

Fresh 38 Sex: F Joined JackKruse.com: 04/2017

Dx: None yet!

Surgeries: 2013- C-Section for my twins

Current Rx: Don't take any drugs, but do take a few supplements. Fish Oil, Multi, Full spectrum phytocannabinoid (CBD), Niacin, Curcumin, Vitamin E, Vitamin C

Current Therapies / Protocols: Haven't started any really, but have been trying to make like the shyphinx in the am!

Health WINS: I have lost a little bit of weight

Health Goals: Myopia, menstrual cycle, lose weight

My Optimal Journal: Haven't started one yet

Other Objectives... Help my daughter, 4 yrs old on the ASD spectrum, but I just think she's delayed. She has chronic constipation and doesn't absorb nutrients properly. Help my husband, over stressed and over worked. Help my sister, she has a myriad of issues all pertaining to light issues. No thyroid, hasimotos, low D3, B12, MTHFR disorder.

About

Birthday:
    Jul 20, 1979 (Age: 38)
    Sales Broker
    Hello,

My name is Christina Coe. I recently turned 38 yrs old. I'm a momma to 4 yr old boy/girl twins. Giving birth to them via c-Section was my first and hopefully only time in a hospital, that being my only surgery. I reacted to the Rogham shot and had hive and facial swelling but that has now passed. I felt like my menstrual cycle was off track for a while and still may be, as it's rather shorter than I'm used to. I am near-sighted and have been since about 4th grade. I was born in the Bronx, NY to Spanish and Puerto Rican immigrants. I'm the 2nd generation born in the states. Lived there until I was 10. Spent every waking hour not in school outside on my bike and being a tomboy. Moved to Florida and spent the next 16 years there. Never was one to wear sunscreen my whole life and that is now a great thing! I've always have been on the thin side, but now seem to carry weight in the midsection. I do work part time on computers but have always been wary of EMF. I hate the phone and rarely talk on it, I always put it in Airplane mode when on my body and purchased ferrite beads for mine and my husbands headsets. I don't have any medical conditions other than a geographical tongue. The moment I got pregnant my lower back started hurting me. I tried everything under the sun to help it. I go to the chiropractor once a week, stretched, worked out, tried supplements. Then I thought I'll just grin and bare it as it wasn't getting better. Then I tried CBD, after a week of that and a powerful curcumin the pain is gone, from there and everywhere else.

I would really like to lose some weight. I'm 5'8 and weight about 163. I would also like to somewhat correct my myopia. Those seem to be my only current issues. I have great energy, even with twins and sleep like a rock. I've always had great sleep. My head hits the pillow and I'm out within 5 mins. I even did all of the night feeding with my twins because I could wake up and go back to sleep with ease.

I guess I'm really hear to find ways to help other loved ones in my life. My husband (always stressed out and glued to the phone for work), my sister ( Hashimotos, MTHFR, low D3, B12 and a few more issues) and my daughter who is slightly on the ASD spectrum. I almost feel like she shouldn't be on the spectrum. She's had some developmental delays in speech and OT. My real issue is with her gut. She has had chronic constipation her whole life and it's preventing her from absorbing nutrients correctly. I had to give birth one week early because they found her umbilical cord wasn't feeding her properly and was starting to lose weight. I almost went full term for twins which is 37 weeks, The were born 36w 3days. Healthy otherwise, but super underweight at 4.12 lbs. She was on track to be 6 lbs 2 weeks prior to delivery.

I believe in your message and am trying to learn all I can and do the correct things to ultimately heal my family! Thanks for your research and work.