1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CatherineHFD
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2018 at 9:05 PM
Freelance .. writing/document creation, artist

Share This Page

CatherineHFD

New Member, Female, from Sydney, Australia

CatherineHFD was last seen:
Sep 25, 2018 at 9:05 PM
    1. There are no messages on CatherineHFD's profile yet.
  • About

Freelance .. writing/document creation, artist
    I'm interested in understanding how to best support the needs of my mind/body/spirit, as there are so many radically new ideas flying around .. really exciting, and my mind is open. I want to know the simplest and most efficient methods to cut through the misunderstandings (putting it politely) of practitioners that either won't or can't help. It's a time for taking the responsibility back and knowing how to look after yourself, and hopefully be in a position to help everyone around me, and the animals .. understanding how to counter blue light and EMF toxicity, manage healing sleep time, water tech, and finding the best sources of DHA .. knowing what and how much to eat ... where to find it .. so I can put these details behind me and get back to painting :)