1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

caroline's Recent Activity

1. caroline liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread SYSTEM FAILURE IN MEDICINE: THE EVIDENCE.

Ask yourself this: Is it biologically possible to predict the effects of lifetime exposure to electromagnetic, chemical, and physical...

Aug 24, 2019 at 10:54 PM
  2. caroline liked JanSz's post in the thread it all started so well....

Nice analysis. ... Add to the (oh really?!) above; Eat only what is near your residence, in season. What happens if your residence is...

Aug 24, 2019 at 10:42 PM
  3. caroline liked kris90's post in the thread it all started so well....

I think Mario brought up a good point. Stress is stress. We focus a lot here on EMF and blue light mitigation, because we are typically...

Aug 24, 2019 at 10:41 PM
  4. caroline replied to the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

I think we are all very lucky here. We all have a story ....make sure to listen, really listen, to others stories. You learn amazing...

Aug 24, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  5. caroline replied to the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

If you want me to shut the fuck up .....just say so - but I think you are strong and can handle a lot of heavy stuff.

Aug 24, 2019 at 9:53 PM
  6. caroline replied to the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

Jason ....I absolutely understand that you mean no harm. I am hard on you because I think you are worth it. Maybe I see a little of...

Aug 24, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  7. caroline liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Iodine for Hashimoto's?.

Change your light environment first because that is what caused it........

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  8. caroline liked wildperoxin's post in the thread Optimal Journal.

Sunrise this morning:

20190824_060757.jpg Aug 24, 2019 at 7:46 PM
  9. caroline liked JanSz's post in the thread EMERGENCY -- SICKER THAN EVER IN MY LIFE!.

Whatewer hack you do is your own responsibility. It would be nice If you tell us what you do and describe how it worked for you. .

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:42 PM
  10. caroline replied to the thread EMERGENCY -- SICKER THAN EVER IN MY LIFE!.

How were you feeling before this all started a few days ago?

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:42 PM
  11. caroline liked Anne V's post in the thread EMERGENCY -- SICKER THAN EVER IN MY LIFE!.

hi , i had food poisonning (i think) eating salmon sashimi , for diner. (had nothing else to eat) from am the next day diarrhea. non...

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:39 PM
  12. caroline replied to the thread EMERGENCY -- SICKER THAN EVER IN MY LIFE!.

You know what Jack would tell you.......

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:38 PM
  13. caroline replied to the thread EMERGENCY -- SICKER THAN EVER IN MY LIFE!.

Have you considered going to an ER? You should not take all your symptoms lightly ....please seek medical attention. Doctors are...

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:37 PM
  14. caroline liked Lahelada's post in the thread EMERGENCY -- SICKER THAN EVER IN MY LIFE!.

Diarrhea,blood in stool,abdominal pain,kidneys hurt when bloated - these are the things that make me think that you should see a...

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:26 PM
  15. caroline replied to the thread Dried seaweed?.

I have done that ....and I am still here!

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:22 PM
  16. caroline replied to the thread ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL.

You are so lucky for so many reasons Jason ............ You can afford to go to a VIP experience with Jack and Jeremy. How many people...

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  17. caroline liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Shift work causes cancer..

"Light-at-night has become an increasing and essential part of the modern lifestyle and leads to a number of health problems, including...

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  18. caroline liked 5G Canary's post in the thread Labor Day, 9/11, Elections.... Elevated Signals?.

@JanSz I enjoyed the Video you shared.... Outstanding! I love the energy from their music and videos. They actually toured in the states...

Aug 24, 2019 at 5:54 PM