1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

caroline's Recent Activity

1. caroline replied to the thread My journey/journal.

I have to write more ..... I, too, as a teenager and younger ....was too big, too fat, too quiet, too many pimples and always made fun...

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:37 PM
  2. caroline replied to the thread My journey/journal.

It sounds wonderful [sort of] to have endless birth.... days! Isn't that what we are doing here .....we are being reborn, and re...

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:28 PM
  3. caroline liked Christine_L's post in the thread My journey/journal.

LOVE this story - incredibly inspirational! I think the paradigm of working 24/7 is over now. I'd like to imagine I will be in the same...

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:18 PM
  4. caroline liked Christine_L's post in the thread My journey/journal.

This is great advice. It's also a kick in the ass! I studied finance like a good studious girl and know what to do except just haven't....

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:16 PM
  5. caroline replied to the thread Best time to get AM sunlight with hypothyroidism.

gotta learn how to multitask!

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  6. caroline liked shah78's post in the thread Best time to get AM sunlight with hypothyroidism.

how about bab during the sunrise. i do it every day

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:31 PM
  7. caroline liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread 7 days dry fasting.

Anyone who thinks drinking their urine is wise should find a new place to hang out on the internet. By Solidsilverteeth you've been...

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  8. caroline replied to the thread 7 days dry fasting.

c couldn't have said that better!

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  9. caroline liked JanSz's post in the thread 7 days dry fasting.

Is Dan2 another silver metastasis? @Jack Kruse [ATTACH] ..............

upload_2019-6-22_9-28-41.png Jun 23, 2019 at 5:25 PM
  10. caroline liked Katie Durham's post in the thread 7 days dry fasting.

SST and ST joined the forum on the same date. Why would you go in knowing that you need a backup membership? ;^)

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:24 PM
  11. caroline liked drezy's post in the thread 7 days dry fasting.

I'm glad others here notice these details.

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:24 PM
  12. caroline liked 5G Canary's post in the thread 7 days dry fasting.

Agree... last few months have been a real pisser! ;)

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:23 PM
  13. caroline liked Marko Pollo's post in the thread 7 days dry fasting.

Are you fucking kidding? Guy comes in talking non-stop about drinking pee for two solid months. Turns every conversation into pee....

14. caroline liked Inna's post in the thread 7 days dry fasting.

This is Jacks forum designed to help health. It is provided for free for your benefit. You are a guest here. When you visit someone's...

15. caroline replied to the thread Searching the UK coast for great seafood destinations?.

Thankyou Carol and Nick. Where are you located? I think you have a shop? What is the name of your friends oyster bar in Dublin? We...

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:18 PM
  16. caroline liked CarolandNick's post in the thread Searching the UK coast for great seafood destinations?.

Caroline, which areas are you going to? The Oyster Shed linked to above in in a wonderful location on Skye with just fantastic views...

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:14 PM
  17. caroline liked Laura Agostino's post in the thread Hi from The Central Coast Australia.

Another fellow Aussie! I've just recently joined too..Hello from Sydney!

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:03 PM
  18. caroline replied to the thread Ron's optimal journey journal.

"I can only liken it to an energy that was pulling me towards it, and I am learning to let my life follow this pull like the tide going...

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:03 PM