1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

caroline's Recent Activity

1. caroline replied to the thread Inger's journal.

wise thinking Inger! People go to restaurants for the food ..sort of....but it is the ambience and staff that is the glue and makes...

May 26, 2020 at 10:51 PM
  2. caroline replied to the thread lemon/dill/cauliflower sauce.

looking forward to it James.....

May 23, 2020 at 8:39 PM
  3. caroline liked Coldsnow's post in the thread lemon/dill/cauliflower sauce.

enjoy Martha; it's absolutely amazing and thanks for re invigorating the recipe; i'm going to have to do a round two during this season

May 23, 2020 at 8:39 PM
  4. caroline replied to the thread Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!.

Karen ....I love how you take charge of .....well - everything! go girl!!!

May 23, 2020 at 8:34 PM
  5. caroline liked Karen & Glen C.'s post in the thread Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!.

Hi, so today I've had an immense day of work around the house and yard, looking after my 19 mini lop rabbits, chooks ,dogs, cats ,birds...

May 23, 2020 at 8:33 PM
  6. caroline replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

BOOM!

May 22, 2020 at 6:21 PM
  7. caroline liked Anne V's post in the thread Anne s optimal journal.

[IMG]

May 22, 2020 at 6:21 PM
  8. caroline posted a new thread.

great podcast from Dr. K. - embracing chaos

[MEDIA] Embrace the suck! I am feeling so unsettled [to put it mildly] by C-19 and world events. We are slowly coming out of self...

Forum: The Cave

May 22, 2020 at 1:19 AM
  9. caroline replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

beautifu and importantl thoughts for everyday life....

May 21, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  10. caroline liked Anne V's post in the thread Anne s optimal journal.

[IMG]

May 21, 2020 at 10:19 PM
  11. caroline replied to the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

Sean ...when you have a spare moment - Check out Sally K. Norton and oxalates. Pretty interesting stuff that is making a huge...

May 21, 2020 at 10:15 PM
  12. caroline replied to the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

I don't know either way....just thought I would toss that out there...

May 21, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  13. caroline replied to the thread 27yo female, can't loose weight on strict paleo - Just got labs - Suggestions?.

Leptin RX and C/T LA - not good

May 21, 2020 at 4:30 AM
  14. caroline liked Marko Pollo's post in the thread 27yo female, can't loose weight on strict paleo - Just got labs - Suggestions?.

I’m no doc or expert, but it seems the leptin reset is the first step in healing the hormones for most people. Weight loss is not the...

May 21, 2020 at 4:29 AM
  15. caroline replied to the thread Michaels Journal.

Hi Michael ......Do you see every sunrise? sunset? Please get your laptop off your lap and wired in. Put your phone on speaker. Throw...

May 21, 2020 at 4:28 AM
  16. caroline replied to the thread Inger's journal.

Dear Anne .... I love your spirit and spirituality and how connected you are to all of us. I love how you see clearly and purposefully...

May 21, 2020 at 4:14 AM
  17. caroline liked Anne V's post in the thread Inger's journal.

ok thoughts : can you keep your thoughts that after the 2 weeks work with masks, very soon after it wont be necessary. can you keep this...

May 21, 2020 at 4:08 AM
  18. caroline liked Inger's post in the thread Inger's journal.

Thank you Caroline... what you write means a ton to me :love: :love: :love: "It just makes us stronger and stronger and much more...

May 21, 2020 at 4:07 AM