1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

caroline's Recent Activity

1. caroline replied to the thread Brents Magnetico Journal.

Our sleep was very disrupted and fragmented when we were staying in a very rural location in the Lake District in England. We slept...

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:52 PM
  2. caroline liked Brent Patrick's post in the thread Brents Magnetico Journal.

Update Slept away from home in hotel for 7 nights without Magnetico recently in a country location,I noticed a significant difference...

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  3. caroline replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

more great vibes from me too Anne xo

Oct 18, 2019 at 4:54 AM
  4. caroline replied to the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

Hah! Love it!

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:24 AM
  5. caroline liked Phosphene's post in the thread Emerging from Darkness.

When I was first poking around here and @drezy was trying to lure me out of lurkdom I once commented that I wished I could puke up the...

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:36 PM
  6. caroline liked Jenelle's post in the thread Emerging from Darkness.

Avoiding ALAN impossible']From this conversation[/URL] Changing paradigms is not for the weak of heart or mind. --- There are some...

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:36 PM
  7. caroline liked MITpowered26's post in the thread ART CLUB.

[IMG] *taking from Jack's Patreon...

Oct 13, 2019
  8. caroline replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

Do you honestly think women only love men who are good looking?????? when you fall in love with someone it is because they have a...

Oct 13, 2019
  9. caroline liked JanSz's post in the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

[IMG]

Oct 13, 2019