1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

caroline's Recent Activity

1. caroline replied to the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

my timing was a little off l:(

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:51 AM
  2. caroline replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Can’t open it Gavin

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:48 AM
  3. caroline liked GavinH's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

In Tasmania the Public Health has rolled out mandatory vaccine for all health workers by end of October, public and private. There is a...

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:47 AM
  4. caroline liked Ravi Sandhu's post in the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

Down 35lbs since I started this forum & Dr Jack's work.

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:36 PM
  5. caroline liked Ravi Sandhu's post in the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

Thanks Jan! A lot to think about here, but yes, I will do some further investigations. Yes I agree I probably do have very low...

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:33 PM
  6. caroline liked JanSz's post in the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

There is a brain with its mind and there is a rest of your body. You must have an active will to be interested in having sex with a...

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  7. caroline liked Ravi Sandhu's post in the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

Hey Jan! Oh wow, I did not know that. I am really happy to hear that, as I prefer dissolving it in my morning coffee too, along with the...

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:31 PM
  8. caroline liked Sara S's post in the thread Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal.

YES!!! :D I totally agree with you on the importance of DHA. When I changed my diet to eating 90% seeafood (mostly oysters, but also...

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:30 PM
  9. caroline liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread WINTER 2021: Hazy Shade of COVID.

I think the Cutter Incident 2.0 will manifest in children based on what we know about the complications seen in adults. In what will...

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:59 PM
  10. caroline liked Dr. Marcus Ettinger's post in the thread Questions for Jack??????.

Can I get a freebie? Where did you get your COVID test, when you were in El Salvador, to get back home? I'll be in El Tunco/El Zonte. I...

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:52 PM
  11. caroline liked ND Hauf's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

Evergrande dip + Chinese Fud dip in same week = Awesome buying opportunity for the Pleb

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:48 PM
  12. caroline liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

How tyranny is built. A lesson for the globe Don’t allow your mind to be usurped by negative thoughts. The mind is its own place, and in...

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:54 PM
  13. caroline liked Inger's post in the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

wow thats so cool with your CT! Wow! Yeah you are right with the flights. They dont let you in the plane. They did that once with me...

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:44 PM
  14. caroline liked Sean Waters's post in the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

That's my question too... I can't find anything specifically. if he's for the WHO, how can he not be for the WEF/IMF? They're the exact...

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:39 PM
  15. caroline liked DrEttinger's post in the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

It's a video showing the kit given to those with COVID, their families, and areas with a high concentration of infections. COVID CARE...

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:36 PM
  16. caroline liked Christine Renner's post in the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

There was a huge increase in reported fully vaccinated in this county over the span of a few days...essentially amounting to a 34% rise...

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:32 PM
  17. caroline replied to the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

This really helped me to understand better....... BTC the ASSET + BTC the NETWORK =FREEDOM

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:31 PM