1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

caroline
Last Activity:
Jul 21, 2019 at 2:59 AM
retired

Share This Page

caroline

Moderator, Female, from Australia

EMF meter. A lot of people have a cornet meter. You know there is a Doctor's membership here? Oct 26, 2018

caroline was last seen:
Jul 21, 2019 at 2:59 AM
    1. caroline
      caroline
      Please start a new thread about problems ....let me know
    2. caroline
      caroline
      when you click on "contact us" put attention Sandy Kruse and then your problem and then just click send.
    3. caroline
      caroline
      If you email Sandy Kruse directly ..... using the "contact us"
    4. Isaac Neubert
      Isaac Neubert
      I want to speak to someone directly. I had a monthly membership, but haas problems with my login and was never able to get in or contact anyone and it expired without me getting a chance to download the webinars, which in one of the main reasons I wanted to get a membership.
    5. Isaac Neubert
      Isaac Neubert
      There is no email or phone number on the contact page
    6. Isaac Neubert
      Isaac Neubert
      I am wondering is anyone has a number or email or way to get a hold of the company.

I am having a problem with my membership
      1. caroline
        caroline
        Hi Isaac. Yes of course - there is a "Contact us" at the right hand bottom of the page to contact support.
        Please let me know how it goes.
        It would be great if you could put up a pic for your avator - Jack's forum rule.

I think there is a thread about people having issues - I will hunt it up and get back to you.
        May 16, 2015
    7. Cpt.Tired
      Cpt.Tired
      Hi Caroline,

Where would be the best place for me to ask questions? I have so many of them that I don't know if it is practical to start a thread for everyone of them. Or should I?

So far I've been trying to make the titles with good key words for others hunting for similar info.
      I'm new to this forum thing so I don't want to do the wrong thing

Thanks
      1. caroline
        caroline
        Hi Mike ...maybe just start a thread and ask a couple of related questions? I suppose you have tried to find threads that already exist?
        What areas are you struggling with!
        Feb 28, 2015
    8. Dan Payne
      Dan Payne
      Hi Caroline, how do I send you a PM I want to change the name on my account? And I understand only a Moderator or Admin can do this?
      1. caroline
        caroline
        Hi Dan - so sorry I just saw this. To send a pm - just click on someone's avatar...but I think some people are having a problem with this feature. To change the name of your account - I think you need to contact the help desk. Please let me know how it goes.
        Jan 9, 2015
      2. Danny
        Danny
        Hi Caroline, I too would like to change my account name to my real name, Danny. I can't find any "help desk" links. Where do I go? Thanks
        Jan 26, 2015
    9. Stridar
      Stridar
      Heya Caroline, was the Italian water brand you recommended from Aldi called 'San Benedetto'? The dark blue bottle with sparkling water? Just wanted to clarify before stocking up :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Stridar
        Stridar
        Awesome thanks, now I can stockpile enough bottles for the zombie apocalypse. I've been good, just awaiting on blood results and quietly applying Jack's suggestions into my lifestyle, hence my hunt for the San Benedetto water. I hope Sydney weather is treating you as well as it is up here at North Shore!
        Oct 30, 2014
      3. caroline
        caroline
        so glad you are doing great .... it is a gorgeous day here - just came home from the beach.
        Oct 30, 2014
      4. Stridar
        Stridar
        I still live in the south west but I can't wait to move to north Sydney where I work. Then I will be able to visit the beach more often :) hope you got plenty of electrons from your visit!
        Oct 30, 2014
    10. Pierre Robert Groulx
      Pierre Robert Groulx
      How do I private message someone?

Also, how do I upload an image for my avatar?
      When I click the avatar on my profile page, it says this: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
    11. Seamus Ryan
      Seamus Ryan
      P.S. Have you heard of a guy called Dan Nelson? He is an expert in water and has amazing things to say. Check out www.waybackwater.com
    12. Seamus Ryan
      Seamus Ryan
      P.S. Have you heard of a guy called Dan Nelson? He is an expert in water and has amazing things to say. Check out www.waybackwater.com
    13. Seamus Ryan
      Seamus Ryan
      Hi Caroline, what are your thoughts on how we are exposed in Oz (I am in Melbourne) based on what Jack has said in his previous posts / podcasts. I.E. The Doughnut hole etc?
    14. Seamus Ryan
      Seamus Ryan
      Hi Caroline, what are your thoughts on how we are exposed in Oz (I am in Melbourne) based on what Jack has said in his previous posts / podcats. I.E. The Doughnut hole etc?
    15. dan.orloski22
      dan.orloski22
      Happy late mothers day
      1. caroline
        caroline
        Thankyou so much! how lovely to think of me...
        May 12, 2014
    16. MrPinkies
    17. Hope
      Hope
      Love that new pic. Your best yet!! you look amazing...
      1. caroline
        caroline
        Thanks Hope! what happened to your pic? Dr. K. really wants pics....
        Mar 10, 2014
      2. Hope
        Hope
        I have one, just not of me :) The rose is so pretty.....
        Mar 10, 2014
    18. Nick
      Nick
      Hey Thanks for the message Caroline, good pick up! BTW if you want some Pink Floyd musicn pm me an address and I will send you plenty of music on CD.

Cheers

Nick
      1. caroline
        caroline
        I will look up your email - thanks
        Feb 13, 2014
  • About

retired

Signature

Be Peculiar, Be Authentic, Be special, Be unique......quote from JK
    Those who cannot change their mind - cannot change anything ...JK
    be connected ...... eyes, heart, mind..... for someone special