1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!
caroline
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2017 at 3:58 AM
retired

Share This Page

caroline

Moderator, Female, from Australia

audreymcln@yahoo.com.au Mar 19, 2017

caroline was last seen:
Jun 28, 2017 at 3:58 AM
    1. caroline
      caroline
      audreymcln@yahoo.com.au
    2. Ochaya
      Ochaya
      hi caroline, i need your assistance please. is there an email to contact you privately on? cheers
    3. caroline
      caroline
      this is what we do and love the taste. tell me what you think.....
    4. caroline
      caroline
      check this out ..... vitelwater.com.au
    5. caroline
      caroline
      We tried the water Jason suggested and didn't care for it
    6. John Smith
      John Smith
      I have also been drinking that. The other problem is that San Benedito is in plastic not glass. I will talk to Jason.
    7. caroline
      caroline
      we are drinking water from Aldi. We really like the blue fizzy one from Italy. Do you know Jason {JBS] on the forum? from Sydney?
    8. John Smith
      John Smith
      What water are you drinking at the moment? I still cannot find an affordable source in Sydney.
    9. caroline
      caroline
      are you managing everything okay?
    10. Ochaya
      Ochaya
      hi caroline, thanks for getting at me am in brizzy, QLD.
    11. caroline
      caroline
      greetings Ochaya! what part of Oz? welcome.......
    12. Ochaya
      Ochaya
      Greetings Caroline, I see you're from Oz too. Am new here so nice to meet you.
    13. caroline
      caroline
      where are you located? it is hard here isn't it - when you are new. Actually it never gets much easier - Jack never stops
    14. caroline
      caroline
      Hi Mayuri. Of course email me - ask away! ask here ..... or here is my email audreymcln@yahoo.com.au
    15. Mayuri
      Mayuri
      Hi Caroline, Been reading Jack and you all day re: the Australian Hole. Any chance I could get a short chat with you? Would like to meet up when possible. Is it ok to email you? Have a few questions on how things work here. Thanks. Cheers.
    16. caroline
      caroline
      sorry - I am having problems answering you. I don't think there is an instructional page. Are you having trouble posting in general?
    17. caroline
      caroline
      Hi Markus .... are you a paid member? You can only post in "ask Jack" if you are
    18. Markus56
      Markus56
      Hi Caroline, is there an instructional page explaining how to post, what 'you dont have enough privileges to post here' means etc? thank you
    19. drmnice
      drmnice
      Hello Caroline. Is the Healthcare Practitioners Forum active? If so, how can I join?
      Thank you. - Dr. Nice
      1. caroline
        caroline
        As far as I know it is. click on "contact us" at the bottom right hand of the page and ask mission control! let me know if you are still having problems please.
        Hi Dr. Nice! and welcome.....
        Dec 14, 2016
    20. Evan Brand
      Evan Brand
      Hi Caroline, I don't know why I didn't join the forum sooner, but I appreciate your compliments of my work over the years! -Evan
      1. caroline
        caroline
        My pleasure .....and welcome!
        Sep 2, 2016
  • Signature

Be Peculiar, Be Authentic, Be special, Be unique......quote from JK
    Those who cannot change their mind - cannot change anything ...JK
    be connected ...... eyes, heart, mind..... for someone special
    to be average is by default ......to be awesome is by choice ...JK
    Wisdom is knowing what not to think about any longer ....JK
    innovate and renovate and remain curious ...jackkruse.com

About