1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

brookway17
Last Activity:
Oct 23, 2017 at 11:35 AM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Mar 19, 1952 (Age: 65)
Bucks county Pennsylvania near Philadelphia
Mechanical engineer

Share This Page

brookway17

Silver, Male, 65, from Bucks county Pennsylvania near Philadelphia

brookway17 was last seen:
Oct 23, 2017 at 11:35 AM
    1. There are no messages on brookway17's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1952 (Age: 65)
    Bucks county Pennsylvania near Philadelphia
    Mechanical engineer
    Hi, my name is Pete. All my problems started with a tick bite. Which turned into a chronic Lyme infection.which according to our pathetic healthcare system does not exist. The Lyme triggered a very rare neurological autoimmune condition called clippers. You never Heard of it, most neurologist haven't heard Of it. My immune system is attacking my lower brainstem which controls motor functions in the body. At my worst I was on a walker because of the severe balance problems. I had severe double Vision, you could not understand a word I said, I could not write and I even had difficulty typing. The neurologist put me on intravenous steroids, 1 g per day for five days. This did help me miraculously. But it took me six months to finally taper off of the steroids. I wanted to get off so I can give my Immune System a chance To clear the Lyme infection. I went on a very strict organic diet similar to Paleo. I was able to go without steroids for about nine months but my symptoms were getting worse. I finally had to go back on intravenous steroids this time one gram per day for three days. But once again a very long slow taper. The good news is that I got rid of the Lyme disease, I haven't had any symptoms in the last five years. However the clippers still causing me problems. I am currently on hundred milligrams/D of Imuran& plaqunil. I have tried a lot of stuff in the alternatives space to no avail. One of the big problems with Imuran is that it is reported to cause Squamous cell cancer, due to UVA causing DNA damage. There for I have been avoiding the sun. I do not know how this study was carried out but if you Google Imuran,Squamous cell cancer you get a lot of hits. I am in the process of trying to switch drugs so I can once again go out in the sun.
    On the exercise side I do yoga every day and high intensity strength training four times a week and I am just starting to do H IIT.