1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bonniebelle
Last Activity:
Dec 14, 2013
Housewife and mom

Share This Page

Bonniebelle

New Member, from Birmingham, AL

Bonniebelle was last seen:
Dec 14, 2013
    1. There are no messages on Bonniebelle's profile yet.
  • About

Housewife and mom
    I'm a former flight attendant, Neonatal RN, and massage therapist. My career as a flight attendant ended when my airline (Eastern) went into bankruptcy back in 1991. I stopped working as a nurse and massage therapist when my mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer over 7 years ago so that I could help care for her. She just passed away in April and I'm still debating about going back into nursing or massage therapy but right now I'm just a housewife and mom, trying to get my health back on track after putting myself on the back burner during my mom's illness.

Travel, reading, art, health